It's in relation to the Black Earth album
[quote name="Wikipedia"]Many consider it to be the band's most aggressive album, a trait that was softened to some degree on its following releases, but never abandoned.[citation needed][/quote]
It caused great mirth.
I found this on the Arch Enemy Wikipedia page
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
I found this on the Arch Enemy Wikipedia page
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I found this on the Arch Enemy Wikipedia page
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.