I found this on the Arch Enemy Wikipedia page

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

I found this on the Arch Enemy Wikipedia page

Post by Devy »

It's in relation to the Black Earth album



[quote name="Wikipedia"]Many consider it to be the band's most aggressive album, a trait that was softened to some degree on its following releases, but never abandoned.[citation needed][/quote]



It caused great mirth.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I found this on the Arch Enemy Wikipedia page

Post by Abzu »

:hard-on bearer:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply