best song on it the superunknown

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

best song on it the superunknown

Post by agony bagony »

ein vote :shbp:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by rhino »

[youtube]xuJ0sP57ywU[/youtube]
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by Boss Primigenius »

I can't actually decide but I voted 4th of July.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by Ninny »

the day i tried to live
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by zambon »

head down



speaking of this album i just got last month the LP version (first press) :idea:

you have no idea the difference on the sound :thingy:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]I can't actually decide but I voted 4th of July.[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by droidspawn »

limo wreck
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="DURKSIPE"]head down



speaking of this album i just got last month the LP version (first press) :idea:

you have no idea the difference on the sound :thingy:[/quote]



elaboration time!
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by Abzu »

I couldn't decide between Fell On Black Days and 4th of July. I voted Fell On Black Days.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by vega »

4th of july :chetty:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by agony bagony »

i am voting the day i tried to live for now. but that may change
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by droidspawn »

:idea:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]I can't actually decide [/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by agony bagony »

currently mailman is bringing lots of delicious win to the table
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by rhino »

i listened to this cd ein yesterday
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"]i listened to this cd ein yesterday[/quote]



me too, in my bag about to be jammed for the commute home, after S.O.D!

:xx:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Abzu"]I couldn't decide between Fell On Black Days and 4th of July. I voted Fell On Black Days.[/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by FUKKET »

quite possibly my fav album of all time.

Not 1 song I skip or don't like.
User avatar
Sarcofago
Member
Posts: 493
Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
Location: Haarlem, Holland

Re: best song on it the superunknown

Post by Sarcofago »

black hole sun
Image
Post Reply