best song on it the superunknown
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: best song on it the superunknown
[youtube]xuJ0sP57ywU[/youtube]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: best song on it the superunknown
I can't actually decide but I voted 4th of July.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: best song on it the superunknown
the day i tried to live
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: best song on it the superunknown
head down
speaking of this album i just got last month the LP version (first press)
you have no idea the difference on the sound
speaking of this album i just got last month the LP version (first press)
you have no idea the difference on the sound
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: best song on it the superunknown
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]I can't actually decide but I voted 4th of July.[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best song on it the superunknown
[quote name="DURKSIPE"]head down
speaking of this album i just got last month the LP version (first press)
you have no idea the difference on the sound
[/quote]
elaboration time!
speaking of this album i just got last month the LP version (first press)
you have no idea the difference on the sound
elaboration time!
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: best song on it the superunknown
I couldn't decide between Fell On Black Days and 4th of July. I voted Fell On Black Days.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best song on it the superunknown
i am voting the day i tried to live for now. but that may change
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: best song on it the superunknown
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]I can't actually decide [/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best song on it the superunknown
currently mailman is bringing lots of delicious win to the table
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: best song on it the superunknown
i listened to this cd ein yesterday
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: best song on it the superunknown
[quote name="rhino"]i listened to this cd ein yesterday[/quote]
me too, in my bag about to be jammed for the commute home, after S.O.D!

me too, in my bag about to be jammed for the commute home, after S.O.D!
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: best song on it the superunknown
[quote name="Abzu"]I couldn't decide between Fell On Black Days and 4th of July. I voted Fell On Black Days.[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: best song on it the superunknown
quite possibly my fav album of all time.
Not 1 song I skip or don't like.
Not 1 song I skip or don't like.
- Sarcofago
- Member
- Posts: 493
- Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
- Location: Haarlem, Holland


