summer guilty pleasures
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
summer guilty pleasures
[youtube]CTceBCkoxw0[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: summer guilty pleasures
i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: summer guilty pleasures
[quote name="it the dusto"]i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996[/quote]
Me too
I was in third or fourth grade at the time.
Me too

- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: summer guilty pleasures
same thing here, however being in central Florida and going to the beach a good amount, I hear said band a whole fucking lot. Along with Pepper, Sublime, Authority
Zero, Bob Marley, etc.
Zero, Bob Marley, etc.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: summer guilty pleasures
[quote name="it the dusto"]i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996[/quote]
Bring 16, smoking a lot of pot, jamming 311, doing inexperienced but energetic fuckings. This was a lot of days that summer.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: summer guilty pleasures
A lot of Sublime, Jimi, old RHCP, and Beastie Boys have been happening for me this summer. This will change once Eremita gets here, of course.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: summer guilty pleasures
I will receive it tomorrow.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: summer guilty pleasures
i was gonna say it's been leaked for a week <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19014">viewto ... t=19014</a><!-- l -->
I ordered mine from amazon on wednesday and got it saturday
I ordered mine from amazon on wednesday and got it saturday
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: summer guilty pleasures
[quote name="jorsh"]i was gonna say it's been leaked for a week <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19014">viewto ... t=19014</a><!-- l -->
I ordered mine from amazon on wednesday and got it saturday[/quote]
I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student but was out camping when the UPS dude tried to deliver.
I ordered mine from amazon on wednesday and got it saturday[/quote]
I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student but was out camping when the UPS dude tried to deliver.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: summer guilty pleasures
camping
missing delieveries
missing delieveries
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: summer guilty pleasures
[quote name="Abzu"]I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student[/quote]
me too
i'm also going to start having mein packages delivered to the workplace
me too
i'm also going to start having mein packages delivered to the workplace
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: summer guilty pleasures
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Abzu"]I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student[/quote]
me too
i'm also going to start having mein packages delivered to the workplace
[/quote]
When I worked at Mail Boxes Etc., I got Fed Ex and UPS to just drop my packages off to me at work.
[quote name="Abzu"]I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student[/quote]
me too
i'm also going to start having mein packages delivered to the workplace
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.