summer guilty pleasures

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

summer guilty pleasures

Post by rhino »

[youtube]CTceBCkoxw0[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by agony bagony »

i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by Paste Human »

[quote name="it the dusto"]i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996[/quote]



Me too :redneck: I was in third or fourth grade at the time.
Image
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

same thing here, however being in central Florida and going to the beach a good amount, I hear said band a whole fucking lot. Along with Pepper, Sublime, Authority

Zero, Bob Marley, etc.
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="it the dusto"]i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996[/quote]

:idea: Bring 16, smoking a lot of pot, jamming 311, doing inexperienced but energetic fuckings. This was a lot of days that summer.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by Abzu »

A lot of Sublime, Jimi, old RHCP, and Beastie Boys have been happening for me this summer. This will change once Eremita gets here, of course.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by droidspawn »

umm
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by Abzu »

I will receive it tomorrow.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by droidspawn »

i was gonna say it's been leaked for a week <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19014">viewto ... t=19014</a><!-- l -->



I ordered mine from amazon on wednesday and got it saturday
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="jorsh"]i was gonna say it's been leaked for a week <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19014">viewto ... t=19014</a><!-- l -->



I ordered mine from amazon on wednesday and got it saturday[/quote]

I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student but was out camping when the UPS dude tried to deliver. :homework:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by droidspawn »

camping :xx:



missing delieveries :homework:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by zim »

[quote name="Abzu"]I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student[/quote]



me too :xx:



i'm also going to start having mein packages delivered to the workplace :idea:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Abzu"]I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student[/quote]



me too :xx:



i'm also going to start having mein packages delivered to the workplace :idea:[/quote]

:idea: When I worked at Mail Boxes Etc., I got Fed Ex and UPS to just drop my packages off to me at work.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply