Cryptopsy 2011

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Mesarthim »

correct
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by jawn galliano »

this band hasn't been worth caring about in a very, very long time, and that has not changed with this news
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Verbal »

Etwa the late gloryhole era ?
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by jawn galliano »

i dunno the disalvo albums were enjoyable in their own right, when did those come out?
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Verbal »

I just know None So Vile was 1996, so...after that.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by jawn galliano »

and once was not released, what, 6 or 7 years ago? and that was just terrible in every way, so the cutoff occurs before that came out.



i'm actually kind of amazed they managed to release an album worse than once was not. that's truly an accomplishment.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Verbal »

WAs Once Was Not really that bad?



I don't think I hated it. The into was cool. I can't really remember anything else about it apart from that one song that had a video.



"And so it begins" was also said at some point.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Anjel »

[youtube]p_xeyQbDjZo[/youtube]

This song is great.
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Mutilator »

Fuck that shit: Once was not is a GREAT album AND witholds the magnificent return of Lord Worm!!!!
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Mesarthim »

once I was not was an excellent album.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by jawn galliano »

that live recording of carrionshine would be ok if it had a good vocalist. lord worm part 2 was not a good vocalist; he was a really bad one with a bafflingly dumb vocal style.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Verbal »

I almost care enough to go listen to the album right now to see what I think.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Hugo. »

Dont bother, its brilliant.
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Verbal »

people mock you and you dont even realise it!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

neither do you!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by RitesOfPossession »

[quote name="Anjel"][youtube]p_xeyQbDjZo[/youtube]

This song is great.[/quote]

Slap bass :thingy:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Nick"]neither do you![/quote]



:eyes:
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]
[quote name="Anjel"][youtube]p_xeyQbDjZo[/youtube]

This song is great.[/quote]

Slap bass :thingy:[/quote]



:thingy: Indeed.

I've have been incorporating it in my style for a while now too.
User avatar
Those Insane Gods
Member
Posts: 436
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48

Re: Cryptopsy 2011

Post by Those Insane Gods »

[quote name="winburger"]Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah ....





THATS JOHN LEVASSEUR......



*google*





GOMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]



N00bs didn't realize :xx:





Don't have much hope for Cryptopsy though. Last album I bought was Whisper Supremacy.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
Post Reply