Cryptopsy 2011
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
correct
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
this band hasn't been worth caring about in a very, very long time, and that has not changed with this news
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
Etwa the late gloryhole era ?
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
i dunno the disalvo albums were enjoyable in their own right, when did those come out?
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
I just know None So Vile was 1996, so...after that.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
and once was not released, what, 6 or 7 years ago? and that was just terrible in every way, so the cutoff occurs before that came out.
i'm actually kind of amazed they managed to release an album worse than once was not. that's truly an accomplishment.
i'm actually kind of amazed they managed to release an album worse than once was not. that's truly an accomplishment.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
WAs Once Was Not really that bad?
I don't think I hated it. The into was cool. I can't really remember anything else about it apart from that one song that had a video.
"And so it begins" was also said at some point.
I don't think I hated it. The into was cool. I can't really remember anything else about it apart from that one song that had a video.
"And so it begins" was also said at some point.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
[youtube]p_xeyQbDjZo[/youtube]
This song is great.
This song is great.
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
Fuck that shit: Once was not is a GREAT album AND witholds the magnificent return of Lord Worm!!!!
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
once I was not was an excellent album.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
that live recording of carrionshine would be ok if it had a good vocalist. lord worm part 2 was not a good vocalist; he was a really bad one with a bafflingly dumb vocal style.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
I almost care enough to go listen to the album right now to see what I think.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
people mock you and you dont even realise it!
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
neither do you!
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
[quote name="Anjel"][youtube]p_xeyQbDjZo[/youtube]
This song is great.[/quote]
Slap bass
This song is great.[/quote]
Slap bass
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
[quote name="Nick"]neither do you![/quote]

- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]
[quote name="Anjel"][youtube]p_xeyQbDjZo[/youtube]
This song is great.[/quote]
Slap bass
[/quote]
Indeed.
I've have been incorporating it in my style for a while now too.
[quote name="Anjel"][youtube]p_xeyQbDjZo[/youtube]
This song is great.[/quote]
Slap bass
I've have been incorporating it in my style for a while now too.
- Those Insane Gods
- Member
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48
Re: Cryptopsy 2011
[quote name="winburger"]Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah ....
THATS JOHN LEVASSEUR......
*google*
GOMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
N00bs didn't realize
Don't have much hope for Cryptopsy though. Last album I bought was Whisper Supremacy.
THATS JOHN LEVASSEUR......
*google*
GOMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
N00bs didn't realize
Don't have much hope for Cryptopsy though. Last album I bought was Whisper Supremacy.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
