The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Thankyou gents, thankyou.



In retrospect, that interview editor saved my arse. I read what I'd sent him just today and was like WOOOOAAAAH. I ripped on everyone.



Where the hell is Rhino? I promised him sludge dammit.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

let me sleep rules! :greenie:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

:xx: can i buy this shit on itunes yet?
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="beandorkio"]Thankyou gents, thankyou.



In retrospect, that interview editor saved my arse. I read what I'd sent him just today and was like WOOOOAAAAH. I ripped on everyone.



Where the hell is Rhino? I promised him sludge dammit.[/quote]



now i'm curious to know who else got it besides the record labels :redneck: it's too bad so many other bands rely on them as their primary source of income and don't have the luxury of speaking honestly like that.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]:xx: can i buy this shit on itunes yet?[/quote]



[quote name="beandorkio"]In what has to be the most narcissistic thing I've done as an adult, the new CD will be released on my birthday: february 18th.



No labels - it's going via CdBaby electronic distro so you can pick it up at I-Tunes, Amazon, etc etc etc etc. They cover everything and everyone electronic.[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]now i'm curious to know who else got it besides the record labels :redneck: it's too bad so many other bands rely on them as their primary source of income and don't have the luxury of speaking honestly like that.[/quote]



Haha, I might chuck the unedited version up on a blog when the new senseless website is up.



A through-the-rabbit-hole moment was when I realised that I didn't get any money - or anything, anymore especially emails - from labels, so in effect I had carte blanche to talk freely.



Did I mention the first solo on 'Far From Over' is done by MABB's own Ol Drake? He has a shred-off against Matt Berzerker in that track.



[quote name="rhino"]let me sleep rules! :greenie:[/quote]



Ta! I tried to give it that drunken redneck new-orleans sludge quaint thing you so love :santa:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

highly impressed beaner, from what i've heard this kicks in the realm in the ass. i thought this was only going to itunes but now i will buy the actual cd :xx:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Cool man. Yeah, I reckon it's a good leap from "In the Realm", especially with Leon's ridiculous drum-battery :rshot:



Have to warn you though - there is no release date for physical CDs as yet.

Could be spring. Y'know, like that Morbid Angel album :redneck:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by FUKKET »

can't wait!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

np: death to metal :bang:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="rhino"]np: death to metal :bang:[/quote]



Ha. I've got to throw down the lyrics to that. That song is the sound of modern metal getting bashed for its lunch money:





Lets kill this party we started

Shrieking as real as a chick in cheap porn

Sweden and Florida should have your fucking royalties

Give 'em death



Death to Metal



Two hundred riffs do not a song make

Watching these stoners live the cliche

I'm hoping you bitches ignore my band

We still blow you pricks away



Death to Metal

Scum

There's nothing you can do

There's nothing you can say

I refuse

These stupid games

Broken children

Stupid names



Don't tell me about your pain

Entertain me, or f-ck 0ff

I'd kill and eat our heroes

But I like my meat fresh



Tin roof rusty!



<interlude: "You guys are the craaaaaaaziest mother-FUCKERS...(since last nights show)">



You made the best songs ever

Pulled giants from thin air

The underground hurdled by

Zeitgeist with mascara and a haircut

These accolades should be yours

These fakes have passed off as their own

The great revolution that never was

Now obscurity calls, stigma and shame



Victim



:fonz:



edit - ha got caught by the "i love you and i humbly regret any ill feeling between us"
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]and to think people say there is no current music that is relevant[/quote]



I think I say it during that song more or less, just before quoting B52's "Love Shack" :inram:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

The best metaphor would be Michael Bay movies. The CG/production is fantastic, the actors/musicianship are A-List, but the stories/songwriting are crap, and no volume of ideas/riffs can cover that.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="beandorkio"]The best metaphor would be Michael Bay movies. The CG/production is fantastic, the actors/musicianship are A-List, but the stories/songwriting are crap, and no volume of ideas/riffs can cover that.[/quote]





this
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Ta!



[quote name="Skinoperable"]dunno if i'd go so far as to call actors in a michael bay movie "a" list, but your point is still clear.[/quote]



Yeah. Had to stretch a bit to make that metaphor work
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Hugo. »

Great work, Sam. Seems like youve had a stressful time. It sounds like some mega-cathartic music though. :brushteeth:
Image
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Here's the full blab I've been pumping out on facialbook:



happy birthday to me, now BUY MY ALBUM! And if death metal ain't your thing but you're gagging to give me a gift, then simply spread around the following blurb to where you think it'll do the most good:



The Senseless 'the floating world' out today. The amazon page is up and selling at:

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00785 ... B00785RGJ8<!-- m -->



This will be followed by (deep breath): CDbaby, Itunes, Napster, Emusic, Nokia, Tradebit, GreatIndieMusic, Zune, Last.fm, Deezer, Myspace Music, 24-7, Simfy, and MediaNet. Spotify maybe. Who knows, I was lost by Itunes...although I am old enough to remember Myspace. They selling music now?



Full album stream and interview available at:

<!-- m -->http://www.lurkerspath.com/2012/02/10/e ... senseless/<!-- m -->



Some coverage from SMNnews:

<!-- m -->http://www.smnnews.com/2012/02/13/the-b ... te-hiatus/<!-- m -->



The Senseless facebook page HERE:

<!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m -->



Monkey jerking off and ejaculating over here ---> :jizz:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

top 10 of the year
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

:ba: cheers heaps for that! That made my day.





IMRAN! Done that review? I'm keen to see if you've spotted the subversive conservative capitalist subtext :inram:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

ok just bought, how do i get it from this amazon cloud player shit to windows media player so i can burn it? never bought mp3s before just always ordered cds
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Chareth Cutestory"]top 10 of the year[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="]
[quote name="Chareth Cutestory"]top 10 of the year[/quote][/quote]



dude, just listened to the stream!

killer!



as much as I loved the debut, this kicks the shit out of it!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

[quote name="rhino"] how do i get it from this amazon cloud player shit to windows media player so i can burn it?[/quote]





:homework:



edit - i figured something out all by myself for once :ba: :santa:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Hahaha, phew! Was a bit concerned I'd have to offer customer support there!



Found out as well, the amazon link i've posted is for the US.

For other territories, head to your local amazon site and search up the band/album for the mp3s.



[quote name="FUKKET"]as much as I loved the debut, this kicks the shit out of it![/quote]



ahahaha YEAAAHHHH! That's what we were aiming for!
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

this album will be jammed in my subs today while i do some errands :xx:
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

Leon's kicks thru your subs will level your suburb. Don't say you weren't warned!



Aaaaand CDBABY are now selling. Musicstore's up on the facebook site, and ye can purchase through there.



The Senseless facebook page HERE:

<!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m -->
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

this shit rules beany :santa: . i'm feeling let me sleep the most :xx: :xx: :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

also, i cant help but to think of pantera - floods during the middle rain/solo :fonz:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by deckard »

i heard this album a long time ago through leon, i guess its ok to say now that it rips :fonz:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by jawn galliano »

purchased on itunes, rated, and i'll throw up a review of some sort when i have a chance :santa:
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Grudge »

I'm sorry it's been an extremely exacting week because our Finance group project is due on Monday. We had to forecast future financials for a company. And I have to go in tomorrow to the university to put on the final touches. This MBA is killing me.
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Derek Waters?"]purchased on itunes, rated, and i'll throw up a review of some sort when i have a chance :santa:[/quote]



Oh you legend. Ratings and reviews are worth their weight in gold with these online retailers



[quote name="Manimal"]I'm sorry it's been an extremely exacting week because our Finance group project is due on Monday. We had to forecast future financials for a company. And I have to go in tomorrow to the university to put on the final touches. This MBA is killing me.[/quote]



Sounds like the capitalist system is grinding you down, dude. I hum 'we will overcome' on your behalf :santa:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="beandorkio"]

Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. [/quote]



:bang: news



this will be me. hardcopy :santa:[/quote]



same here, I wants it!
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Hugo. »

Let me sleep is fucking killer man. Fucking love the riffs going on there.
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Hugo. »

Are you parodying Floods but using a shower head for rain? :redneck:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

This thing has been purchased. :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Devy »

I've given this album a nice new home in the ipod.



[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]this was the first time i have ever paid for downloadable music and i'm not too sure how to feel about it[/quote]



Think how happy you've made Beany! He can afford to buy things now! Like...I don't know, a newspaper or something.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Devy »

He's a happy Beanbag now that we've helped him like this.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Mr. P »

Devy, where did you purchase this album? All Amazon servers give me the same answer; Can't purchase this product outside blaa blaa.
:xx:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Devy »

I got it direct from CDBaby. Go to <!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m --> and click on the MusicStore link on the left. Then click "Artist's Albums", click the link to buy it and then follow the instructions from there. I don't know what the conversion rate from Dollars to Euros is, but I ended up paying £6.20 :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by rhino »

[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]this was the first time i have ever paid for downloadable music and i'm not too sure how to feel about it[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

album was purchased. downloading now :fonz:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

hey beany are there lyrics posted anywhere?
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Lavabug »

Hey beany

Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

strategically placed middle finger! i bet you just bought the last song! tomfoolery is afoot :mmno:
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Lavabug »

Image
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by M.Bison »

:documentos:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Lavabug"]Image[/quote]





Image
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="Undercover Pheasant"]Are you parodying Floods but using a shower head for rain? :redneck:[/quote]



Ha, nah it's a real rain sample I took from an online library. I wanted one of the main sound references that you use when trying to fall asleep, like rain...already used the sea on the previous album!



Having said that...the main riff of White Flag is inspired by a progression from Floods. Completely unrecognisable, though.



[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]this was the first time i have ever paid for downloadable music and i'm not too sure how to feel about it[/quote]



I give you a warm shoulder rub and back massage. You like this.



[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]mabb: helping feed beano since 2012[/quote]



Actually, the sole efforts of MABB have subsumed the release costs - TOTALLY. You guys have powered me to almost 10% of my download target; once reached, then I start making physical CDs. I'm pretty stoked!



[quote name="jorsh"]hey beany are there lyrics posted anywhere?[/quote]



Good fucking point....hold on there.....



[quote name="jorsh"]strategically placed middle finger! i bet you just bought the last song! tomfoolery is afoot :mmno:[/quote]



Someone actually purchased just the track 'Death To Metal' by itself. Probably one of the NYDM chapters, and the mp3 is circulating with a picture of my face right now



A million thanks for buying this fellas. Best birthday pressie eveeerrrrrrrrrr :thingy:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th

Post by Abzu »

:greenie:





The power of the MABB :grimsanta:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply