The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Thankyou gents, thankyou.
In retrospect, that interview editor saved my arse. I read what I'd sent him just today and was like WOOOOAAAAH. I ripped on everyone.
Where the hell is Rhino? I promised him sludge dammit.
In retrospect, that interview editor saved my arse. I read what I'd sent him just today and was like WOOOOAAAAH. I ripped on everyone.
Where the hell is Rhino? I promised him sludge dammit.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
let me sleep rules! 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]Thankyou gents, thankyou.
In retrospect, that interview editor saved my arse. I read what I'd sent him just today and was like WOOOOAAAAH. I ripped on everyone.
Where the hell is Rhino? I promised him sludge dammit.[/quote]
now i'm curious to know who else got it besides the record labels
it's too bad so many other bands rely on them as their primary source of income and don't have the luxury of speaking honestly like that.
In retrospect, that interview editor saved my arse. I read what I'd sent him just today and was like WOOOOAAAAH. I ripped on everyone.
Where the hell is Rhino? I promised him sludge dammit.[/quote]
now i'm curious to know who else got it besides the record labels
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="rhino"]
can i buy this shit on itunes yet?[/quote]
[quote name="beandorkio"]In what has to be the most narcissistic thing I've done as an adult, the new CD will be released on my birthday: february 18th.
No labels - it's going via CdBaby electronic distro so you can pick it up at I-Tunes, Amazon, etc etc etc etc. They cover everything and everyone electronic.[/quote]
[quote name="beandorkio"]In what has to be the most narcissistic thing I've done as an adult, the new CD will be released on my birthday: february 18th.
No labels - it's going via CdBaby electronic distro so you can pick it up at I-Tunes, Amazon, etc etc etc etc. They cover everything and everyone electronic.[/quote]
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Derek Waters"]now i'm curious to know who else got it besides the record labels
it's too bad so many other bands rely on them as their primary source of income and don't have the luxury of speaking honestly like that.[/quote]
Haha, I might chuck the unedited version up on a blog when the new senseless website is up.
A through-the-rabbit-hole moment was when I realised that I didn't get any money - or anything, anymore especially emails - from labels, so in effect I had carte blanche to talk freely.
Did I mention the first solo on 'Far From Over' is done by MABB's own Ol Drake? He has a shred-off against Matt Berzerker in that track.
[quote name="rhino"]let me sleep rules!
[/quote]
Ta! I tried to give it that drunken redneck new-orleans sludge quaint thing you so love
Haha, I might chuck the unedited version up on a blog when the new senseless website is up.
A through-the-rabbit-hole moment was when I realised that I didn't get any money - or anything, anymore especially emails - from labels, so in effect I had carte blanche to talk freely.
Did I mention the first solo on 'Far From Over' is done by MABB's own Ol Drake? He has a shred-off against Matt Berzerker in that track.
[quote name="rhino"]let me sleep rules!
Ta! I tried to give it that drunken redneck new-orleans sludge quaint thing you so love
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
highly impressed beaner, from what i've heard this kicks in the realm in the ass. i thought this was only going to itunes but now i will buy the actual cd 
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Cool man. Yeah, I reckon it's a good leap from "In the Realm", especially with Leon's ridiculous drum-battery
Have to warn you though - there is no release date for physical CDs as yet.
Could be spring. Y'know, like that Morbid Angel album
Have to warn you though - there is no release date for physical CDs as yet.
Could be spring. Y'know, like that Morbid Angel album
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
np: death to metal 
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="rhino"]np: death to metal
[/quote]
Ha. I've got to throw down the lyrics to that. That song is the sound of modern metal getting bashed for its lunch money:
Lets kill this party we started
Shrieking as real as a chick in cheap porn
Sweden and Florida should have your fucking royalties
Give 'em death
Death to Metal
Two hundred riffs do not a song make
Watching these stoners live the cliche
I'm hoping you bitches ignore my band
We still blow you pricks away
Death to Metal
Scum
There's nothing you can do
There's nothing you can say
I refuse
These stupid games
Broken children
Stupid names
Don't tell me about your pain
Entertain me, or f-ck 0ff
I'd kill and eat our heroes
But I like my meat fresh
Tin roof rusty!
<interlude: "You guys are the craaaaaaaziest mother-FUCKERS...(since last nights show)">
You made the best songs ever
Pulled giants from thin air
The underground hurdled by
Zeitgeist with mascara and a haircut
These accolades should be yours
These fakes have passed off as their own
The great revolution that never was
Now obscurity calls, stigma and shame
Victim

edit - ha got caught by the "i love you and i humbly regret any ill feeling between us"
Ha. I've got to throw down the lyrics to that. That song is the sound of modern metal getting bashed for its lunch money:
Lets kill this party we started
Shrieking as real as a chick in cheap porn
Sweden and Florida should have your fucking royalties
Give 'em death
Death to Metal
Two hundred riffs do not a song make
Watching these stoners live the cliche
I'm hoping you bitches ignore my band
We still blow you pricks away
Death to Metal
Scum
There's nothing you can do
There's nothing you can say
I refuse
These stupid games
Broken children
Stupid names
Don't tell me about your pain
Entertain me, or f-ck 0ff
I'd kill and eat our heroes
But I like my meat fresh
Tin roof rusty!
<interlude: "You guys are the craaaaaaaziest mother-FUCKERS...(since last nights show)">
You made the best songs ever
Pulled giants from thin air
The underground hurdled by
Zeitgeist with mascara and a haircut
These accolades should be yours
These fakes have passed off as their own
The great revolution that never was
Now obscurity calls, stigma and shame
Victim
edit - ha got caught by the "i love you and i humbly regret any ill feeling between us"
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Skinoperable"]and to think people say there is no current music that is relevant[/quote]
I think I say it during that song more or less, just before quoting B52's "Love Shack"
I think I say it during that song more or less, just before quoting B52's "Love Shack"
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
The best metaphor would be Michael Bay movies. The CG/production is fantastic, the actors/musicianship are A-List, but the stories/songwriting are crap, and no volume of ideas/riffs can cover that.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="beandorkio"]The best metaphor would be Michael Bay movies. The CG/production is fantastic, the actors/musicianship are A-List, but the stories/songwriting are crap, and no volume of ideas/riffs can cover that.[/quote]
this
this
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Ta!
[quote name="Skinoperable"]dunno if i'd go so far as to call actors in a michael bay movie "a" list, but your point is still clear.[/quote]
Yeah. Had to stretch a bit to make that metaphor work
[quote name="Skinoperable"]dunno if i'd go so far as to call actors in a michael bay movie "a" list, but your point is still clear.[/quote]
Yeah. Had to stretch a bit to make that metaphor work
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Great work, Sam. Seems like youve had a stressful time. It sounds like some mega-cathartic music though. 

- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Here's the full blab I've been pumping out on facialbook:
happy birthday to me, now BUY MY ALBUM! And if death metal ain't your thing but you're gagging to give me a gift, then simply spread around the following blurb to where you think it'll do the most good:
The Senseless 'the floating world' out today. The amazon page is up and selling at:
<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00785 ... B00785RGJ8<!-- m -->
This will be followed by (deep breath): CDbaby, Itunes, Napster, Emusic, Nokia, Tradebit, GreatIndieMusic, Zune, Last.fm, Deezer, Myspace Music, 24-7, Simfy, and MediaNet. Spotify maybe. Who knows, I was lost by Itunes...although I am old enough to remember Myspace. They selling music now?
Full album stream and interview available at:
<!-- m -->http://www.lurkerspath.com/2012/02/10/e ... senseless/<!-- m -->
Some coverage from SMNnews:
<!-- m -->http://www.smnnews.com/2012/02/13/the-b ... te-hiatus/<!-- m -->
The Senseless facebook page HERE:
<!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m -->
Monkey jerking off and ejaculating over here --->
happy birthday to me, now BUY MY ALBUM! And if death metal ain't your thing but you're gagging to give me a gift, then simply spread around the following blurb to where you think it'll do the most good:
The Senseless 'the floating world' out today. The amazon page is up and selling at:
<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00785 ... B00785RGJ8<!-- m -->
This will be followed by (deep breath): CDbaby, Itunes, Napster, Emusic, Nokia, Tradebit, GreatIndieMusic, Zune, Last.fm, Deezer, Myspace Music, 24-7, Simfy, and MediaNet. Spotify maybe. Who knows, I was lost by Itunes...although I am old enough to remember Myspace. They selling music now?
Full album stream and interview available at:
<!-- m -->http://www.lurkerspath.com/2012/02/10/e ... senseless/<!-- m -->
Some coverage from SMNnews:
<!-- m -->http://www.smnnews.com/2012/02/13/the-b ... te-hiatus/<!-- m -->
The Senseless facebook page HERE:
<!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m -->
Monkey jerking off and ejaculating over here --->
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
IMRAN! Done that review? I'm keen to see if you've spotted the subversive conservative capitalist subtext
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
ok just bought, how do i get it from this amazon cloud player shit to windows media player so i can burn it? never bought mp3s before just always ordered cds
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Chareth Cutestory"]top 10 of the year[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="]
[quote name="Chareth Cutestory"]top 10 of the year[/quote][/quote]
dude, just listened to the stream!
killer!
as much as I loved the debut, this kicks the shit out of it!
[quote name="Chareth Cutestory"]top 10 of the year[/quote][/quote]
dude, just listened to the stream!
killer!
as much as I loved the debut, this kicks the shit out of it!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="rhino"] how do i get it from this amazon cloud player shit to windows media player so i can burn it?[/quote]

edit - i figured something out all by myself for once

edit - i figured something out all by myself for once
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Hahaha, phew! Was a bit concerned I'd have to offer customer support there!
Found out as well, the amazon link i've posted is for the US.
For other territories, head to your local amazon site and search up the band/album for the mp3s.
[quote name="FUKKET"]as much as I loved the debut, this kicks the shit out of it![/quote]
ahahaha YEAAAHHHH! That's what we were aiming for!
Found out as well, the amazon link i've posted is for the US.
For other territories, head to your local amazon site and search up the band/album for the mp3s.
[quote name="FUKKET"]as much as I loved the debut, this kicks the shit out of it![/quote]
ahahaha YEAAAHHHH! That's what we were aiming for!
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
this album will be jammed in my subs today while i do some errands 
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Leon's kicks thru your subs will level your suburb. Don't say you weren't warned!
Aaaaand CDBABY are now selling. Musicstore's up on the facebook site, and ye can purchase through there.
The Senseless facebook page HERE:
<!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m -->
Aaaaand CDBABY are now selling. Musicstore's up on the facebook site, and ye can purchase through there.
The Senseless facebook page HERE:
<!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m -->
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
this shit rules beany
. i'm feeling let me sleep the most

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
also, i cant help but to think of pantera - floods during the middle rain/solo 
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
i heard this album a long time ago through leon, i guess its ok to say now that it rips 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
purchased on itunes, rated, and i'll throw up a review of some sort when i have a chance 
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I'm sorry it's been an extremely exacting week because our Finance group project is due on Monday. We had to forecast future financials for a company. And I have to go in tomorrow to the university to put on the final touches. This MBA is killing me.
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Derek Waters?"]purchased on itunes, rated, and i'll throw up a review of some sort when i have a chance
[/quote]
Oh you legend. Ratings and reviews are worth their weight in gold with these online retailers
[quote name="Manimal"]I'm sorry it's been an extremely exacting week because our Finance group project is due on Monday. We had to forecast future financials for a company. And I have to go in tomorrow to the university to put on the final touches. This MBA is killing me.[/quote]
Sounds like the capitalist system is grinding you down, dude. I hum 'we will overcome' on your behalf
Oh you legend. Ratings and reviews are worth their weight in gold with these online retailers
[quote name="Manimal"]I'm sorry it's been an extremely exacting week because our Finance group project is due on Monday. We had to forecast future financials for a company. And I have to go in tomorrow to the university to put on the final touches. This MBA is killing me.[/quote]
Sounds like the capitalist system is grinding you down, dude. I hum 'we will overcome' on your behalf
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="beandorkio"]
Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. [/quote]
news
this will be me. hardcopy
[/quote]
same here, I wants it!
[quote name="beandorkio"]
Peoples who needses the physical CDses...working on that one. [/quote]
this will be me. hardcopy
same here, I wants it!
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Let me sleep is fucking killer man. Fucking love the riffs going on there.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Are you parodying Floods but using a shower head for rain? 

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
This thing has been purchased. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I've given this album a nice new home in the ipod.
[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]this was the first time i have ever paid for downloadable music and i'm not too sure how to feel about it[/quote]
Think how happy you've made Beany! He can afford to buy things now! Like...I don't know, a newspaper or something.
[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]this was the first time i have ever paid for downloadable music and i'm not too sure how to feel about it[/quote]
Think how happy you've made Beany! He can afford to buy things now! Like...I don't know, a newspaper or something.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
He's a happy Beanbag now that we've helped him like this.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
Devy, where did you purchase this album? All Amazon servers give me the same answer; Can't purchase this product outside blaa blaa.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
I got it direct from CDBaby. Go to <!-- m -->https://www.facebook.com/thes3ns3l3ss<!-- m --> and click on the MusicStore link on the left. Then click "Artist's Albums", click the link to buy it and then follow the instructions from there. I don't know what the conversion rate from Dollars to Euros is, but I ended up paying £6.20 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]this was the first time i have ever paid for downloadable music and i'm not too sure how to feel about it[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
album was purchased. downloading now 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
hey beany are there lyrics posted anywhere?
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
strategically placed middle finger! i bet you just bought the last song! tomfoolery is afoot 
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
[quote name="Undercover Pheasant"]Are you parodying Floods but using a shower head for rain?
[/quote]
Ha, nah it's a real rain sample I took from an online library. I wanted one of the main sound references that you use when trying to fall asleep, like rain...already used the sea on the previous album!
Having said that...the main riff of White Flag is inspired by a progression from Floods. Completely unrecognisable, though.
[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]this was the first time i have ever paid for downloadable music and i'm not too sure how to feel about it[/quote]
I give you a warm shoulder rub and back massage. You like this.
[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]mabb: helping feed beano since 2012[/quote]
Actually, the sole efforts of MABB have subsumed the release costs - TOTALLY. You guys have powered me to almost 10% of my download target; once reached, then I start making physical CDs. I'm pretty stoked!
[quote name="jorsh"]hey beany are there lyrics posted anywhere?[/quote]
Good fucking point....hold on there.....
[quote name="jorsh"]strategically placed middle finger! i bet you just bought the last song! tomfoolery is afoot
[/quote]
Someone actually purchased just the track 'Death To Metal' by itself. Probably one of the NYDM chapters, and the mp3 is circulating with a picture of my face right now
A million thanks for buying this fellas. Best birthday pressie eveeerrrrrrrrrr
Ha, nah it's a real rain sample I took from an online library. I wanted one of the main sound references that you use when trying to fall asleep, like rain...already used the sea on the previous album!
Having said that...the main riff of White Flag is inspired by a progression from Floods. Completely unrecognisable, though.
[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]this was the first time i have ever paid for downloadable music and i'm not too sure how to feel about it[/quote]
I give you a warm shoulder rub and back massage. You like this.
[quote name="weekend park supervisor"]mabb: helping feed beano since 2012[/quote]
Actually, the sole efforts of MABB have subsumed the release costs - TOTALLY. You guys have powered me to almost 10% of my download target; once reached, then I start making physical CDs. I'm pretty stoked!
[quote name="jorsh"]hey beany are there lyrics posted anywhere?[/quote]
Good fucking point....hold on there.....
[quote name="jorsh"]strategically placed middle finger! i bet you just bought the last song! tomfoolery is afoot
Someone actually purchased just the track 'Death To Metal' by itself. Probably one of the NYDM chapters, and the mp3 is circulating with a picture of my face right now
A million thanks for buying this fellas. Best birthday pressie eveeerrrrrrrrrr
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless 'The Floating World' release february 18th
The power of the MABB
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.

