Page 1 of 1
if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 01:41
by rhino
of any album, what album would it be?
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 01:43
by rhino
mine would be vol 4 for all the free booze, and coke, and would headbang to iommis riffs
[youtube]vfU7TPZ-hEE[/youtube]
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 01:49
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="rhino"]mine would be vol 4 for all the free booze, and coke, and would headbang to iommis riffs
[youtube]vfU7TPZ-hEE[/youtube][/quote]
I could not be much more in the agreeance with the rhino one.
I think that me, ryan, tony,geezer,bill and OZZY would simply got wasted on sex,cocaine and beer till the heart attack.
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 01:55
by jawn galliano
<!-- m -->
http://www.amazon.com/Bruckner-Symphony ... B00005YCHD<!-- m -->
supposedly, the whole concert hall was empty save the performers and the radio operator who broadcast and recorded the performance. i don't know if there's any truth to that but regardless, it would've been amazing to be in the audience, as long as you're willing to overlook the whole part where you'd need to have lived in nazi germany

Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 01:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I think also being present during "Shout at the devil" would have been some fucking fun
[youtube]SmMB1DkJ7II[/youtube]
they partyed hard during this record

Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 04:39
by Lavabug
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 04:42
by ^_____________^
Now
that would be some fucked up shit.
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 05:02
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
mayhem during a recording session: I can see self mutilation,puke and heroin everywhere in my imagination

Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 05:13
by ^_____________^
Yeah dude, that show was one of the ones where Dead cut himself up on stage. I have some really cool Mayhem bootlegs of DMDS with Varg's bass tracks mixed all the way up, and the last recording session they ever did with Dead. I love Mayhem, one of my favorite all time bands.
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:05
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I own a bootleg of mayhem somewhere in my collection
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:14
by ^_____________^
I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:15
by -M-
[quote name="Lavabug"]

[/quote]
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:34
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="themicrulah"]I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.[/quote]
Mine is a cd inside a sort of Dvd box, a part is a bootleg live in germany during dead period, the other songs are covers of mayhem by underground black metal bands

Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:36
by ^_____________^
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.[/quote]
Mine is a cd inside a sort of Dvd box, a part is a bootleg live in germany during dead period, the other songs are covers of mayhem by underground black metal bands

[/quote]
I've heard about that one before, have any pictures of it?
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
tomorrow I'll search it inside my chaos of cd's and dvd's and I will take a picture . Ok man?

Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:39
by droidspawn
probably acid bath kite strings. or the downward spiral. or none so vile.
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:40
by ^_____________^
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]tomorrow I'll search it inside my chaos of cd's and dvd's and I will take a picture . Ok man?

[/quote]
Sounds awesome, broheemskidawg.

Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 06:42
by ^_____________^
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 07:23
by vO)))id
[quote name="Lavabug"]

[/quote]
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 08:57
by Abzu
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]

[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 09:38
by Meat Engine
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 10:11
by droidspawn
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 11:32
by Meat Engine
Yeah, it's kind of my thing. Ask the old folk.
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 13:49
by droidspawn
I am an old folk though
I am an old folk though

Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 13:59
by Meat Engine
OK, just ask Skinner.

Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 14:26
by droidspawn
*posted on 1.0*
I had something like 12k posts
We REALLY need this back! for serious.
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 08 May 2011, 15:28
by FUKKET
disco volante
Angel dust
superunknown
fff
all 'shuggs
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 09 May 2011, 00:55
by Meat Engine
[quote name="Junkyard God"]*posted on 1.0*
I had something like 12k posts
We REALLY need this back! for serious.[/quote]
I posted on 1.0 for a while, to around 2000 posts, but I mostly posted on Nile BB.
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 09 May 2011, 00:58
by Verbal
i went to nilechat yesterday for the first time in a while and found an amusing thread that you started about stopping peeing midstream
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Posted: 09 May 2011, 02:12
by droidspawn
[quote name="Meat Engine"]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]*posted on 1.0*
I had something like 12k posts
We REALLY need this back! for serious.[/quote]
I posted on 1.0 for a while, to around 2000 posts, but I mostly posted on Nile BB.[/quote]
