Page 1 of 1

Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Posted: 08 May 2011, 22:50
by Grudge
The song is great too. Rhino will like it I think





[youtube]xrRi25jZRFY[/youtube]

Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Posted: 08 May 2011, 23:24
by rhino
the long shadows are a cool effect. but the song itself is rather boring. i like the faster triptykon songs better than when they get doomy

Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Posted: 08 May 2011, 23:38
by ^_____________^
The video for A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh from Monotheist is way better.

Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Posted: 09 May 2011, 03:39
by vO)))id
Now that's some epic stuff Triptykon is pulling off right there :thingy:

Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Posted: 09 May 2011, 08:00
by Meat Engine
Vampira is the best music video ever. :santa:



[youtube]MMLXoobDKWs[/youtube]