Page 1 of 1

I didn't hear voices.

Posted: 09 May 2011, 01:15
by Verbal
It was a conscious decision on my part.

Re: I didn't hear voices.

Posted: 09 May 2011, 01:16
by rhino
shut the fuck up gleesos concious

Re: I didn't hear voices.

Posted: 09 May 2011, 01:26
by Verbal
Um.



I didn't hear voices.



It was.. it was a power..



It was.. with me it was more of a power thing.. because of.. my fantasies



I act on my fantasies.. you know.. consciously



It was a conscious decision on my part.. power thing.. power thing.. I didn't hear voices.. power thing.. I didn't hear voices.. I didn't hear voices.. I didn't hear voices.. It was a conscious dec.. power thing

Re: I didn't hear voices.

Posted: 09 May 2011, 01:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
what kind of voices don't ya hear Gleezo?

Re: I didn't hear voices.

Posted: 09 May 2011, 09:18
by Abzu
I wish I could blame these thoughts on voices... alas, they are but my own.