Page 1 of 1
new enslaved song
Posted: 10 May 2011, 03:37
by rhino
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 10 May 2011, 03:51
by Abzu
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 10 May 2011, 15:38
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
entire ep can be downloaded for free
Alu Misyrki has some amazing bass playing from grutle, and the entire ep has a much "growlier" presence imo
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 10 May 2011, 16:02
by rhino
[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]entire ep can be downloaded for free
[/quote]
link please
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 10 May 2011, 18:04
by Abzu
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]entire ep can be downloaded for free
[/quote]
link please[/quote]
Yeeah I need me a link. I saw just the 1 track for download, but I did see it saying a few times on that page about the entire ep being free.
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 10 May 2011, 21:28
by Mesarthim
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 11 May 2011, 02:33
by vO)))id
That was very cool!
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 11 May 2011, 04:53
by Abzu

I enjoyed!
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 11 May 2011, 11:25
by droidspawn
rad, I enjoyed the last album pretty good.
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 11 May 2011, 12:08
by jawn galliano
if i didn't enjoy vertebrae or whatever the hell the last one was called, what are the chances i will enjoy this EP
give me some odds, here
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 11 May 2011, 16:11
by rhino
[quote name="Derek Waters"]if i didn't enjoy vertebrae or whatever the hell the last one was called, what are the chances i will enjoy this EP
give me some odds, here[/quote]
dont even bother then. more clean vocals etc.
Re: new enslaved song
Posted: 12 May 2011, 02:06
by jawn galliano
well damnit
everyone's always raving about new enslaved, and i try to like it but everything i hear just straight up makes me wanna get my nap on :\