i can't tell if this is great or stupid. great name though
:"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":
encoffination
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: encoffination
When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: encoffination
it's confirmed as stupid

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: encoffination
[quote name="pulsar"]When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin.
[/quote]
This was due solely to you american accent.
:caffeine:
This was due solely to you american accent.
:caffeine:

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: encoffination
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="pulsar"]When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin.
[/quote]
This was due solely to you american accent.
:caffeine:[/quote]
I do not say caffeine like cawfee, though? Caffeine is a short a; cawfee is a short o.
[quote name="pulsar"]When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin.
This was due solely to you american accent.
:caffeine:[/quote]
I do not say caffeine like cawfee, though? Caffeine is a short a; cawfee is a short o.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: encoffination
For example, I do not pronounce cawfee "kæ-fee"
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: encoffination
i read an article on this band in a decibel mag and was intrigued but i have never checked them out. i guess one of the dudes is a mortician 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: encoffination
:countymedicalexaminers:
some things about this album are verifiably stupid. others are neat. there is a big boomy quality to the production that i enjoy. the songs are not jolly good, but are OK to have on while you're doing stuff. overall i go "eh, not bad"
some things about this album are verifiably stupid. others are neat. there is a big boomy quality to the production that i enjoy. the songs are not jolly good, but are OK to have on while you're doing stuff. overall i go "eh, not bad"