encoffination

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

encoffination

Post by agony bagony »

i can't tell if this is great or stupid. great name though



:"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: encoffination

Post by Abzu »

When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin. :redneck:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: encoffination

Post by baron von blondle »

it's confirmed as stupid
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: encoffination

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="pulsar"]When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin. :redneck:[/quote]



This was due solely to you american accent. :redneck:



:caffeine:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: encoffination

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="pulsar"]When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin. :redneck:[/quote]



This was due solely to you american accent. :redneck:



:caffeine:[/quote]

I do not say caffeine like cawfee, though? Caffeine is a short a; cawfee is a short o.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: encoffination

Post by Hugo. »

:caffee:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: encoffination

Post by Abzu »

:shake: Some NY and MA accents are not entirely US accents.



For example, I do not pronounce cawfee "kæ-fee" :frog:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: encoffination

Post by rhino »

i read an article on this band in a decibel mag and was intrigued but i have never checked them out. i guess one of the dudes is a mortician :santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: encoffination

Post by agony bagony »

:countymedicalexaminers:



some things about this album are verifiably stupid. others are neat. there is a big boomy quality to the production that i enjoy. the songs are not jolly good, but are OK to have on while you're doing stuff. overall i go "eh, not bad"
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply