Page 1 of 1

encoffination

Posted: 10 May 2011, 20:28
by agony bagony
i can't tell if this is great or stupid. great name though



:"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":

Re: encoffination

Posted: 10 May 2011, 20:57
by Abzu
When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin. :redneck:

Re: encoffination

Posted: 10 May 2011, 22:24
by baron von blondle
it's confirmed as stupid

Re: encoffination

Posted: 10 May 2011, 22:57
by Hugo.
[quote name="pulsar"]When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin. :redneck:[/quote]



This was due solely to you american accent. :redneck:



:caffeine:

Re: encoffination

Posted: 10 May 2011, 23:17
by Abzu
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="pulsar"]When I first read it, I thought of it as being in reference to cawfee, not coffin. :redneck:[/quote]



This was due solely to you american accent. :redneck:



:caffeine:[/quote]

I do not say caffeine like cawfee, though? Caffeine is a short a; cawfee is a short o.

Re: encoffination

Posted: 11 May 2011, 01:18
by Hugo.
:caffee:

Re: encoffination

Posted: 11 May 2011, 01:56
by Abzu
:shake: Some NY and MA accents are not entirely US accents.



For example, I do not pronounce cawfee "kæ-fee" :frog:

Re: encoffination

Posted: 11 May 2011, 02:26
by rhino
i read an article on this band in a decibel mag and was intrigued but i have never checked them out. i guess one of the dudes is a mortician :santa:

Re: encoffination

Posted: 11 May 2011, 03:20
by agony bagony
:countymedicalexaminers:



some things about this album are verifiably stupid. others are neat. there is a big boomy quality to the production that i enjoy. the songs are not jolly good, but are OK to have on while you're doing stuff. overall i go "eh, not bad"