Page 1 of 1

Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Posted: 11 May 2011, 06:39
by ^_____________^
[youtube]ertzLDEVLQE[/youtube]



This is incredible, I knew this band was a 2-piece but I assumed they had live members. My respect for this band has doubled. :grimsanta:

Re: Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Posted: 11 May 2011, 07:38
by Mesarthim
never listened to them before but I like what i've just heard. post some of their stuff in the fs :grimsanta:

Re: Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Posted: 11 May 2011, 07:47
by ^_____________^
Done, good sir. :grimsanta:

Re: Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011

Posted: 11 May 2011, 11:37
by rhino
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]never listened to them before but I like what i've just heard. post some of their stuff in the fs :grimsanta:[/quote]





this, although i've heard some songs before. dont know why i havent checked them out more





this song here is killer



[youtube]fV3Hc0W38vg[/youtube]