Page 1 of 1
fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:10
by vO)))id
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:18
by rhino
GREAT album, one of the best ever, but dont listen to much anymore for the sake of my happiness. some parts can actually put me in tears
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:21
by vO)))id
completely agree with everything you said there.
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:22
by rhino
what do you think of 13th step?
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:28
by vO)))id
I think it's a good album, but personally I like Mer de Noms much, much more. You?
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:38
by rhino
same. its more hit or miss, there are some songs i really like on it though
weak and powerless

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:41
by vO)))id
yep, that song definitely comes to mind.
I just think the songwriting, the vibe of the entire album and lyrics on the first one are absolutely brilliant.
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:49
by rhino
have you given that ashes divide album a listen?
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:53
by vO)))id
No, is that another band with Maynard?
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:56
by vO)))id
Just checked it quickly... already sounds promising.
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:58
by rhino
its billy howerdels band. the guitarist in apc, he also writes most of the music and lyrics in apc. he does vocals in ashes divide as well
this is a track with maynards son on the cello
[youtube]y1AI1LvmSgw[/youtube]
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 05:58
by rhino
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 06:29
by Abzu
[quote name="Void"]completely agree with everything you said there.[/quote]
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 07:14
by droidspawn
i agree with everything in this thread!
mer de noms is amazing. I really like thirteen step too.
[youtube]mO1fBemfvN4[/youtube]
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 07:24
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Mer de noms is awesome but its never made me cry. But 13th step however is a pile of shit

.
Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 07:31
by rhino
13th step was one of my first leaked albums thanks to necro. i was like wow you can actually get albums before theyre released?
i have since bought it two times though

Re: fuck it this deserves its own thread
Posted: 13 May 2011, 07:37
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I was still on dial up back then

. So I was semi picky about what I snagged up. Anyway I bought the album without hearing it.