Page 1 of 1

Sperm Brothers

Posted: 13 May 2011, 19:21
by Uros
Who Wants To Be AMON AMARTH's 'Sperm Brother'



With Amon Amoarth's fantastic new album 'Surtur Rising' and recent headlining trek across the states, one would expect to find a lot of new merchandise from the band. I am not sure which segment of the fanbase the band's new t-shirt targets, but it is a complete and utter fail. What was supposed to read 'Sword Brother' instead looks like 'Sperm Brother.'



Image



Not only did they fail with the way the shirt looks, but they also failed with the runes. For those that don't know, runes are a Germanic alphabet that was used in many European alphabets. On the shirt, they used the Common Germanic Runic Scripts. There is one problem though, the rune character for 'e' that looks like a 'W' in brother was printed upside down. I am also curious as to why they used the Common Germanic Runes instead of the Nordic Runes that were used in Sweden.





:lol:

Re: Sperm Brothers

Posted: 13 May 2011, 19:49
by Abzu
:lol: I am familiar with the runes and noticed that incorrect 'e', but only after laughing my fat ass off at the Sperm Brother similarity haha

Re: Sperm Brothers

Posted: 14 May 2011, 16:39
by Haunty
:lol:

Re: Sperm Brothers

Posted: 14 May 2011, 16:47
by Mesarthim
shit man. that's a collectors item right there.

Re: Sperm Brothers

Posted: 15 May 2011, 00:19
by ^_____________^
I'd wear it. I'm an Amon Amarth fanboy. :thingy: