hey themicrulah

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey themicrulah

Post by rhino »

you ever get into the abyss?



[youtube]-eo-aXXcMJ4[/youtube]





:grim:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: hey themicrulah

Post by ^_____________^ »

No sir, I have not, but I will now.



This is some great melodic black metal. :grimsanta:



TAGTGREN!
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey themicrulah

Post by agony bagony »

technically it's "hey micrulah"



also YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR no fair
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: hey themicrulah

Post by ^_____________^ »

I'm a pretty little forest creature now. :sicken:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey themicrulah

Post by agony bagony »

:satyrthing:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey themicrulah

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Dusto"]technically it's "hey micrulah"



[/quote]







if his name was the micrulah with spaces it would be :santa:
Post Reply