[youtube]-eo-aXXcMJ4[/youtube]
hey themicrulah
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
hey themicrulah
you ever get into the abyss?
[youtube]-eo-aXXcMJ4[/youtube]

[youtube]-eo-aXXcMJ4[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: hey themicrulah
No sir, I have not, but I will now.
This is some great melodic black metal.
TAGTGREN!
This is some great melodic black metal.
TAGTGREN!
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey themicrulah
[quote name="Dusto"]technically it's "hey micrulah"
[/quote]
if his name was the micrulah with spaces it would be
[/quote]
if his name was the micrulah with spaces it would be

