Page 1 of 1

Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 15 May 2011, 00:17
by ^_____________^
Best Finnish death metal album ever!



[youtube]wQXJaE5icVk[/youtube]

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 15 May 2011, 00:20
by Verbal
in before someone says nespithe - the demilich vocals are SHIT

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 15 May 2011, 00:24
by ^_____________^
The Demilich vocalist sounds like a burping asshole on that album, but I like it. I picture a large Finnish man standing before a microphone with gallons of shit and puke spewing from his pie-hole as he gurgles lyrics into the mic.

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 15 May 2011, 00:29
by rhino
havent listened in many moons but yeah great cd

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 15 May 2011, 00:39
by zim
awesome song, i've posted it before

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 15 May 2011, 00:48
by Hallucinating dead
This album is among my favorite death metal albums :xx:

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 15 May 2011, 17:23
by RitesOfPossession
Never really got into Demigod, I've heard this record a couple of times but never enough to get properly into it.

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 16 May 2011, 00:30
by Drum Solo
[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]Never really got into Demigod, I've heard this record a couple of times but never enough to get properly into it.[/quote]



Definitely give it another try. It's easily one of the most powerful, bleak albums ever conceived. That said, their mind for song construction along with the placement of solos keeps the doom elements from ever rendering the album too 'sleepy,' which is really the only downfall it could have suffered from given how tight everything else is.

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 16 May 2011, 00:48
by Anjel
[quote name="themicrulah"]The Demilich vocalist sounds like a burping asshole on that album, but I like it. I picture a large Finnish man standing before a microphone with gallons of shit and puke spewing from his pie-hole as he gurgles lyrics into the mic.[/quote]

:redneck:



[youtube]HVeBys6_TOA[/youtube]

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 16 May 2011, 05:17
by ^_____________^
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]The Demilich vocalist sounds like a burping asshole on that album, but I like it. I picture a large Finnish man standing before a microphone with gallons of shit and puke spewing from his pie-hole as he gurgles lyrics into the mic.[/quote]

:redneck:



[youtube]HVeBys6_TOA[/youtube][/quote]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 16 May 2011, 08:39
by Drum Solo
Has anyone heard their other two releases? Worth listening to, or no?



I also see they'll be playing all of their debut later in the year in TX

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 16 May 2011, 09:24
by ^_____________^
[quote name="Drum Solo"]Has anyone heard their other two releases? Worth listening to, or no?



I also see they'll be playing all of their debut later in the year in TX[/quote]



Their new album "Chaos Will Prevail" is complete shit, that's all I know.

Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Posted: 18 May 2011, 00:28
by RitesOfPossession
[quote name="themicrulah"]Their new album "Chaos Will Prevail" is complete shit, that's all I know.[/quote]