Page 1 of 1
The Burning Darkness
Posted: 17 May 2011, 08:01
by ^_____________^
The melodic break in God of Our Own Divinity inspired me to make this thread.
[youtube]PznxFX0tveQ[/youtube]
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 17 May 2011, 12:21
by rhino

::::::::::::::::::::::;;;
such a short, yet powerful song
this thread reminds me i need to bust this cd out soon, been far too long
[youtube]YWuF-drwhqY[/youtube]
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 00:51
by ^_____________^
[youtube]doocHNYFGHw[/youtube]
I don't know why this CD gets a bad rap. I think it might be their best.
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 03:54
by rhino
let me guess, you hate slaughter of the soul?
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 04:20
by ^_____________^
No, I love that album too.

Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 04:24
by rhino
possibly my favorite album ever. top 3 anyway
[youtube]i1SgHDVkRnU[/youtube]
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 04:41
by ^_____________^
[youtube]uqMCvsTSKWE[/youtube]
I hear you dude, it's the fucking shit. World of Lies is one of the most fun songs to play on guitar, ever.

Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 04:46
by rhino
you ever get into those 2 nightrage albums lindberg sang vocals on?
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 05:46
by ^_____________^
Sweet Vengeance kicks some serious ass. The opening harmonies in Hero alone are enough to turn me gay for that band forever.

Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 06:05
by rhino
gloomy daydreams

Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 06:13
by ^_____________^
Do you like Grotesque?
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 06:25
by rhino
oh yeah, but its been many moons since i jammed some grotesque though...i need to be in that old school DM mood
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 06:28
by ^_____________^
I know what you mean, they are thrash as fuck but still really good. That was back before Kristian Wahlin became an album artist

Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 07:06
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
This was the album that got me into at the gates
Re: The Burning Darkness
Posted: 18 May 2011, 07:09
by Mesarthim
I used to dig these guys but outgrew them years ago.