Page 1 of 1

WE... WILL

Posted: 18 May 2011, 09:25
by ThrashedDeatH
[youtube]pY_rWQg9oYE[/youtube]



This is what the studio recording should have sounded like.

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 18 May 2011, 20:12
by Hugo.
Almost every version on that is better. :xx:

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 19 May 2011, 08:33
by ThrashedDeatH
Nah, I prefer Altars stuff on studio or on the Live Madness tour

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 19 May 2011, 08:41
by agony bagony
lord of all fevers and plagues on there is :xx: to fuck

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 19 May 2011, 17:08
by Hugo.
As is blasphemy :xx:

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 21 May 2011, 01:45
by ThrashedDeatH
are we still talking about Entangled or Live Madness?

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 21 May 2011, 01:51
by Hugo.
I'm saying i like the fruital sound of entangled. Although Alters is still my fave MA :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 21 May 2011, 02:01
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I like me Entangled in chaos :xx:



but I don't know why they didn't put Fall from Grace inside :frown:

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 21 May 2011, 02:10
by ThrashedDeatH
Fall From Grace would have been sick

Re: WE... WILL

Posted: 21 May 2011, 03:04
by Hugo.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I like me Entangled in chaos :xx:



but I don't know why they didn't put Fall from Grace inside :frown:[/quote]



Awesome song and vincent is SO fucking badass in that one.