Page 1 of 1

hey imran

Posted: 18 May 2011, 19:13
by rhino
[youtube]4NsO9Lz0w6w[/youtube]



you still rock some danzig?

Re: hey imran

Posted: 18 May 2011, 19:18
by rhino
Image

Re: hey imran

Posted: 18 May 2011, 19:21
by Grudge
ofcourse :xx:

Re: hey imran

Posted: 19 May 2011, 02:51
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]FyARsBLQlMM[/youtube]



DANZIG :xx:

Re: hey imran

Posted: 19 May 2011, 02:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
this thread needs to be jammed



[youtube]2-puGzbFMRc[/youtube]



:grimb:

Re: hey imran

Posted: 19 May 2011, 03:02
by rhino
I have this song stuck in my head. i remember not liking it years ago



[youtube]2WV6o7-KX_M[/youtube]



cool atmosphere :idea:

Re: hey imran

Posted: 19 May 2011, 03:05
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I love Danzig for different motivations, that are these:



- His voice is very similar to Jim Morrison, one of my idol ever

- His music style is like listening The Doors that meets Black Sabbath

- His dark style atmosphere is very cool





Would be cool creating a band with these basics



[youtube]hb0pu4pPbMA[/youtube]



:bang:



fucking sinister riff

Re: hey imran

Posted: 19 May 2011, 03:10
by rhino
i miss the old danzig line up with john christ and chuck biscuits





[youtube]-apRCG2Nffc[/youtube]



this song makes me want to fucking headbang



:xx:

Re: hey imran

Posted: 19 May 2011, 03:14
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I love Danzig for different motivations, that are these:



- His voice is very similar to Jim Morrison, one of my idol ever

- His music style is like listening The Doors that meets Black Sabbath

- His dark style atmosphere is very cool



Would be cool creating a band with these basics

:bang:

fucking sinister riff[/quote]

All of this

Re: hey imran

Posted: 19 May 2011, 06:50
by Abzu
I always rock me some 1-4 and I havebeen looooooving Deth Red Sabaoth.

[youtube]g6NIYKgn-Dc[/youtube]

[youtube]01LW2Y5kZ9E[/youtube]