Page 1 of 1

New Sepultura song :thingy:

Posted: 21 May 2011, 01:58
by Tea
<!-- m -->http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=68346<!-- m -->



I quite like it.

Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:

Posted: 21 May 2011, 02:12
by ThrashedDeatH
bleh

Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:

Posted: 21 May 2011, 02:50
by TamPron
This is pretty decent, methinks.

Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:

Posted: 21 May 2011, 03:04
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="Flittermice"]http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=68346



I quite like it.[/quote]

They played that one at the show I went too :grimb:

Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:

Posted: 21 May 2011, 03:09
by rhino
not bad, but i just dont care about sepultura anymore





i do like the newest soulfly's and cavalera conspiracy though. max still brings the attitude

Re: New Sepultura song :thingy:

Posted: 21 May 2011, 03:43
by Hugo.
Soullfly are awesome across the board methinks. Yes, they played this the last time i saw them.



I bought a beneath the remains shirt and have lost it since due toi taking off at places. Damn these abs.