Page 1 of 1
anthrax
Posted: 21 May 2011, 19:34
by rhino
am i the only one who jams some anthrax?
[youtube]k4nNaQSZTic[/youtube]
[youtube]bf01Dg-GKeY[/youtube]

Re: anthrax
Posted: 21 May 2011, 20:07
by Mesarthim
John Bush >
Re: anthrax
Posted: 21 May 2011, 21:25
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
not a fan, but some songs are nice like metal thrashing mad.
Re: anthrax
Posted: 21 May 2011, 23:41
by droidspawn
never got into this band
Re: anthrax
Posted: 21 May 2011, 23:47
by Hugo.
I like me some jamming the anthrax
AIR is one of my favourite alltime songs
[youtube]iAbzbF219gE[/youtube]
Re: anthrax
Posted: 22 May 2011, 00:12
by ^_____________^
Re: anthrax
Posted: 22 May 2011, 00:20
by Hugo.

AIR
Re: anthrax
Posted: 22 May 2011, 07:28
by FUKKET
[quote name="winburger"]I like me some jamming the anthrax
[/quote]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]John Bush >[/quote]
Re: anthrax
Posted: 22 May 2011, 17:18
by Drum Solo
What a dumb band

Unlikely genre fusion and out of left field covers does not make up for a complete lack of song writing ability.
Re: anthrax
Posted: 23 May 2011, 17:37
by FUKKET
[quote name="Drum Solo"] out of left field covers .[/quote]
?
what did they do?

Re: anthrax
Posted: 23 May 2011, 18:00
by Drum Solo
[youtube]OdD2Spp26vs[/youtube]
[youtube]CEwKCu0P89c[/youtube]
These immediately come to mind, and I'm sure there are more. They were always a goofy band.
Re: anthrax
Posted: 24 May 2011, 01:39
by RitesOfPossession

Among The Living
BRING THA NOIZE!

Re: anthrax
Posted: 24 May 2011, 02:07
by Conservative_Heretic
My collection is currently only digital, but this too will soon be rectified.

Re: anthrax
Posted: 24 May 2011, 02:26
by Verbal
thats got torrent written all over it
:obvious:
Re: anthrax
Posted: 24 May 2011, 02:28
by baron von blondle
[youtube]9rVFi6qkPHE[/youtube]
after this album - fuck off
Re: anthrax
Posted: 24 May 2011, 02:37
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="Verbal"]thats got torrent written all over it
:obvious:[/quote]
Yep. This along with Cannibal Corpse in FLAC was the last torrent I pulled down before my change of heart a while back.
It was a good one though.
Re: anthrax
Posted: 24 May 2011, 04:59
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I jam no anthrax
Re: anthrax
Posted: 24 May 2011, 19:01
by RitesOfPossession
[quote name="baron von blondle"][youtube]9rVFi6qkPHE[/youtube]
after this album - i love you and i humbly regret any ill feeling between us[/quote]
I've got the corresponding shirt for this song. It has I Am The Law written in HUGE letters on the back.
