Page 1 of 1

hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 00:53
by rhino
[youtube]j2TADt0y5h8[/youtube]

[youtube]I7GDF6l9H3U[/youtube]



:xx:



you like brian johnson ac/dc??

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:02
by droidspawn
acdc :oldryan:

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:03
by Mr. P
I ain't not Italian hellboy but I like my AC/DC



[youtube]ivsF-oxEuIg[/youtube]

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:04
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I like ac/dc, not a big fan, but anyway they are legends



I play this with my band:





[youtube]ckUqgQsIETg[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:05
by rhino
[youtube]rn2u3Du-F9c[/youtube]



this music makes me feel good :xx:

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
cause the rule is this:



rock'n roll is always the best. IT will never fail.

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:09
by rhino
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]cause the rule is this:



rock'n roll is always the best. IT will never fail.[/quote]







rock n roll is my bible!

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:xx:

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:16
by Mr. P
I'm now enjoying cool summer night with Cool Grape Long Drink and AC/DC. What else would I need?

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:16
by rhino
hard to think bon scott has been dead for over 30 years o-0

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:19
by rhino
[quote name="Mr. P"]I'm now enjoying cool summer night with Cool Grape Long Drink and AC/DC. What else would I need?[/quote]





Image

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:51
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:I'dlickthatbunger:

Re: hey aod

Posted: 22 May 2011, 01:58
by droidspawn
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]:I'dlickthatbunger:[/quote]