Page 1 of 1

big business

Posted: 22 May 2011, 02:16
by agony bagony
these guys any good

Re: big business

Posted: 22 May 2011, 02:18
by Grudge
They merged into the Melvins I think. And no, they aren't any good. The Melvins aren't any good, now.

Re: big business

Posted: 22 May 2011, 02:22
by agony bagony
whats the deal then

Re: big business

Posted: 22 May 2011, 02:23
by droidspawn
big business are great dusty.



[youtube]7aIcHCGX15k[/youtube]

[youtube]V7SoX52txRE[/youtube]

Re: big business

Posted: 22 May 2011, 02:45
by rhino
i need to listen to this band more

Re: big business

Posted: 22 May 2011, 03:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I've only got here come the waterworks but I dig it

Re: big business

Posted: 22 May 2011, 21:46
by Mesarthim
I always enjoyed seeing these dudes live. :greenie:

Re: big business

Posted: 24 May 2011, 13:39
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
saw them support tool in 07, didn't really catch my interest but then again the sound fucking blew for them (but was completely spot on for tool)