Page 1 of 1

i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 22 May 2011, 04:53
by rhino
[youtube]lhBMeLfiDrc[/youtube]





alot of songs are more slow, mid paced groovers with melody all through out. i havent cared much about this band for a long while but i find mysef digging this new one in this period

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 22 May 2011, 05:11
by ^_____________^
Oh Ryan.



:shake:



[youtube]bGVUCThyKus[/youtube]



Back when Johan sang :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 22 May 2011, 05:12
by rhino
i like that even better

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 22 May 2011, 05:15
by ^_____________^
Good. :judge:

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 22 May 2011, 17:29
by Drum Solo
I traded one of their CDs - Wages of Sin? - for Covenant about ten years ago. That was shortly after hearing Iron Maiden, and just as I was finding out how awesome Morbid Angel was.

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 22 May 2011, 21:49
by Mesarthim
Johan :lol:

you know there is a reason he got kicked out of the band, he couldn't sing for shit when they performed live.

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 23 May 2011, 01:36
by ^_____________^
And Angela is better?



:oldryan:



I have enjoyed the live clips I have heard of Arch Enemy back when Johan was in the band.

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 23 May 2011, 10:37
by Mesarthim
when they first took her on, yes. yes she could. I haven't listened to them in quite a few years though so I don't know if she still can or not.



I remember wages of sin was a pretty good melodic death album and then after that they kind of went to crap.

Re: i like the new arch enemy

Posted: 23 May 2011, 10:54
by ^_____________^
I like We Shall Rise or whatever the hell that's called, I'm pretty sure it's on Wages of Sin. I used to listen to them a lot more too, now I usually just put on Burning Bridges every once and a while and get blown away by the Amott brothers and Liva's vocals :bang:



The newer albums are really crap in my opinion and Angela is one of the worst female metal vocalists I think.