Page 1 of 1

*Does guest vocals for new Vore album*

Posted: 24 May 2011, 02:03
by TamPron
To celebrate the Apocalypse, I went over to Arkansas last Saturday to lay down some guest vocals for the new Vore album. Later went to the singer's house and got shit faced.



They're aiming for an august release, and I have to say, this is surely the best album yet, both production and songwriting wise. It's way more diverse & interesting musically while still sounding like Vore, and the production is top notch. The cover art is pretty sweet too, it was done by Daarken, most well known for doing WoW & Magic: The Gathering artwork.

http://daarken.com



Just thought I'd share for the few fans of this band on here.

Re: *Does guest vocals for new Vore album*

Posted: 24 May 2011, 02:57
by Abzu
Daarken :xx:

Vore :xx:

Re: *Does guest vocals for new Vore album*

Posted: 24 May 2011, 02:58
by Verbal
*TMA TAM :xx:

Re: *Does guest vocals for new Vore album*

Posted: 24 May 2011, 03:13
by TamPron
It's gonna be sexy, can't wait to hear the whole bitch, mastered and everything.

Re: *Does guest vocals for new Vore album*

Posted: 24 May 2011, 13:29
by TamPron
:TMA:

Re: *Does guest vocals for new Vore album*

Posted: 24 May 2011, 13:57
by shadowalk
fart noises :xx:

Re: *Does guest vocals for new Vore album*

Posted: 24 May 2011, 16:11
by TamPron
I did not do those, but I did blow some hot fart onto the drummer as he was filming.