Page 1 of 1

hey tamtam

Posted: 24 May 2011, 03:53
by rhino
[youtube]jB3qalShiyU[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: hey tamtam

Posted: 24 May 2011, 04:03
by TamPron
:fonz:

Re: hey tamtam

Posted: 24 May 2011, 05:19
by ^_____________^
[youtube]fbpwEs612BQ[/youtube]



I fucking love Arsis :bang:



James Malone can fucking shred.

Re: hey tamtam

Posted: 24 May 2011, 07:31
by TamPron

Re: hey tamtam

Posted: 24 May 2011, 07:42
by Mesarthim
so have even bands jumped from the myspace ship? seems like I keep seeing more and more of them on facebook.

Re: hey tamtam

Posted: 24 May 2011, 07:45
by TamPron
Well, they need to go where the people are.

Re: hey tamtam

Posted: 24 May 2011, 07:47
by Mesarthim
I suppose that's true but I think it's kind of funny that when myspace first started it basically was all bands and small businesses with just a few personal profiles. now that all the people and businesses left for facebook only bands are left on myspace.

Re: hey tamtam

Posted: 24 May 2011, 07:52
by rhino
i like that new songs tits