Page 1 of 1

So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 01:33
by Conservative_Heretic
but FUCK I am glad I came!

I am HOOKED on this band and I must admit I have not listened to them much before, but since I have gotten on this Hate bandwagon I decided I must check them out again, and I am very glad I did. My unholy Liege I have been in the wilderness too godforsaken long.



Behemoth FUCKING KICKS ASS! I don't know how I have managed to not listen to this band before :xx: :xx: :xx:



[youtube]Il2hztYEEV4[/youtube]

[youtube]N0f5kElaQns[/youtube]

[youtube]KfvLBK95JKY[/youtube]

[youtube]6NrzoR0P-Ks[/youtube]

[youtube]qeglPEGUMP4[/youtube]

[youtube]cGfCWTqR-wc[/youtube]



I hope these guys do a tour in the US where I can go see them.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 01:35
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Zos Kia Cultus is one of the best DM records ever.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 01:36
by Mesarthim
they always toured the USA extensively before Nergal got sick.



he's recovering though so they ought to be back in the near future.



last time I saw them they played with Septic Flesh and Lightning Swords Of Death in Atlanta, it was a fucking :xx: show.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 01:43
by ^_____________^
Christians to the Lions and At the Left Hand ov God :xx: :bang: :thingy: :judge:



The Apostasy is my favorite record.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 01:43
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="Maze"]Zos Kia Cultus is one of the best DM records ever.[/quote]



This is what I am jamming right now. Each song I think they can't top that shit and then FUCKING SMACKDOWN they do!

I am impressed, I really really am! :grimxx:

I never thought it would be possible to enjoy a band as much as I do Morbid Angel, but I must be honest and say I believe I have finally found one :xx:



[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]they always toured the USA extensively before Nergal got sick.



he's recovering though so they ought to be back in the near future.



last time I saw them they played with Septic Flesh and Lightning Swords Of Death in Atlanta, it was a fucking :xx: show.[/quote]

Where in Atlanta did they play? Ths fills me with much hope

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 01:47
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="themicrulah"]Christians to the Lions and At the Left Hand ov God :xx: :bang: :thingy: :judge:

The Apostasy is my favorite record.[/quote]

It is queued next

Skool me MUTHAFUCKERS!

:waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 02:03
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]
[quote name="Maze"]Zos Kia Cultus is one of the best DM records ever.[/quote]



This is what I am jamming right now. Each song I think they can't top that shit and then FUCKING SMACKDOWN they do!

I am impressed, I really really am! :grimxx:

I never thought it would be possible to enjoy a band as much as I do Morbid Angel, but I must be honest and say I believe I have finally found one :xx:



[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]they always toured the USA extensively before Nergal got sick.



he's recovering though so they ought to be back in the near future.



last time I saw them they played with Septic Flesh and Lightning Swords Of Death in Atlanta, it was a fucking :xx: show.[/quote]

Where in Atlanta did they play? Ths fills me with much hope[/quote]





The Masquerade, of course.



here's a few pics I took:





Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image







I once saw them in a dive bar back in 2005 as well here in Tallahassee, FL



Image



Image



Image



I doubt you would see them in a place that small nowadays though, they are pretty big.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 02:06
by ^_____________^
Holy fucking dick cheese, that show looks like it was intense as hell.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 02:09
by Anjel
Behemoth are indeed great.

At The Arena Ov Aion is a great live CD.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 02:15
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I'd like to catch them headlining a tour

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 02:27
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]The Masquerade, of course[/quote]

:thingy:

My favorite place to see bands around here. Every club should be like this!

FUCKING AWESOME PICTURES! I can't wait to see them.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 03:21
by rhino
thelema.6 is my favorite. zos not too far behind

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 03:44
by Conservative_Heretic
Thelema and Zos Kia Cultus are putting up a tough fight for first place.

Just finished Evangelion and I liked it, but I don't know, that Zos just has a damn certain punch to it.



I feel much more complete as a human being at this time for some strange reason, like there was something missing I never realized was missing but now know there was and I feel whole.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 03:49
by ^_____________^
Mr. Crowley has taken his rightly deserved place within your soul.



:grimsanta:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 03:49
by jawn galliano
i had a period of about six months or a year where i really enjoyed behemoth and then out of nowhere i just found it impossible to care about any of their albums :homework:



i think that might have coincided with the apostasy coming out

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 03:50
by Lavabug
I was hugely obsessed with this band years ago, saw em live once and met Nergal. Kinda got burned out on them, but thelema, zkc and demigod laid down some fiery win.



The later records and Satanica have a number of decent tunes too.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 03:52
by vO)))id
My fave album must be Demigod.

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 03:54
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i had a period of about six months or a year where i really enjoyed behemoth and then out of nowhere i just found it impossible to care about any of their albums :homework:



i think that might have coincided with the apostasy coming out[/quote]



Well it was weak album so it makes sense

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 04:58
by droidspawn
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i had a period of about six months or a year where i really enjoyed behemoth and then out of nowhere i just found it impossible to care about any of their albums :homework:



i think that might have coincided with the apostasy coming out[/quote]





This

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 07:02
by Conservative_Heretic
[youtube]XoZcV2sCu48[/youtube]

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 07:07
by rhino
[youtube]aeZH7Lhe28c[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 07:09
by rhino
....and now i want to jam the album

Re: So I am late to the party ....

Posted: 25 May 2011, 07:11
by Conservative_Heretic
:xx: :xx: :xx:

! ! ! W I N N I N G ! ! !