[youtube]Uj0--G7LSNU[/youtube]
nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
the two most rockin songs on formulas..
[youtube]Uj0--G7LSNU[/youtube]

[youtube]Uj0--G7LSNU[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
Invocation.
I'm listening to it right now, as a matter of fact.
I'm listening to it right now, as a matter of fact.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
Nothing Is Not.
Oh and Bill Ur-Sag and Chambers Of Dis are the two best songs on said record.
Oh and Bill Ur-Sag and Chambers Of Dis are the two best songs on said record.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
invocation of the continual one by a fucking mile.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
[quote name="shadowalk"]Nothing Is Not.
Oh and Bill Ur-Sag and Chambers Of Dis are the two best songs on said record.[/quote]
i'm not saying the two best songs on the album (my personal favorite though) but the two songs that have that rock vibe
Oh and Bill Ur-Sag and Chambers Of Dis are the two best songs on said record.[/quote]
i'm not saying the two best songs on the album (my personal favorite though) but the two songs that have that rock vibe
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]Nothing Is Not.
Oh and Bill Ur-Sag and Chambers Of Dis are the two best songs on said record.[/quote]
i'm not saying the two best songs on the album (my personal favorite though) but the two songs that have that rock vibe[/quote]
Until I read this post, the question was hurting my brain severely.
Invocation by a long shot. Nothing Is Not has kind of a rock groove, but Invocation really just rocks out above all else.
[quote name="shadowalk"]Nothing Is Not.
Oh and Bill Ur-Sag and Chambers Of Dis are the two best songs on said record.[/quote]
i'm not saying the two best songs on the album (my personal favorite though) but the two songs that have that rock vibe[/quote]
Until I read this post, the question was hurting my brain severely.
Invocation by a long shot. Nothing Is Not has kind of a rock groove, but Invocation really just rocks out above all else.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
Nothing Is Not
I've been avoiding saying this but Invocation is not one of my favorite MA songs. It's really not all that special to me. It's a good song but I wouldn't put it in my top 10 songs.
Now on the other hand, Nothing is Not is a fucking skull-crushing song. The vocals are huge, awesome lyrics, great riffs, and fucking sick drumming. And that last part? Fucking jizz everytime.
I've been avoiding saying this but Invocation is not one of my favorite MA songs. It's really not all that special to me. It's a good song but I wouldn't put it in my top 10 songs.
Now on the other hand, Nothing is Not is a fucking skull-crushing song. The vocals are huge, awesome lyrics, great riffs, and fucking sick drumming. And that last part? Fucking jizz everytime.
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
Before i joined the MABB, I thought i was being alternative by like Invocation of the Continual one 

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
[quote name="zim"]Nothing Is Not
I've been avoiding saying this but Invocation is not one of my favorite MA songs. It's really not all that special to me. It's a good song but I wouldn't put it in my top 10 songs.
Now on the other hand, Nothing is Not is a fucking skull-crushing song. The vocals are huge, awesome lyrics, great riffs, and fucking sick drumming. And that last part? Fucking jizz everytime.[/quote]
[quote name="rhino"]i'm not saying the two best songs on the album (my personal favorite though) but the two songs that have that rock vibe[/quote]
I've been avoiding saying this but Invocation is not one of my favorite MA songs. It's really not all that special to me. It's a good song but I wouldn't put it in my top 10 songs.
Now on the other hand, Nothing is Not is a fucking skull-crushing song. The vocals are huge, awesome lyrics, great riffs, and fucking sick drumming. And that last part? Fucking jizz everytime.[/quote]
[quote name="rhino"]i'm not saying the two best songs on the album (my personal favorite though) but the two songs that have that rock vibe[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
[quote name="zim"]Nothing Is Not
I've been avoiding saying this but Invocation is not one of my favorite MA songs. It's really not all that special to me. It's a good song but I wouldn't put it in my top 10 songs.
Now on the other hand, Nothing is Not is a fucking skull-crushing song. The vocals are huge, awesome lyrics, great riffs, and fucking sick drumming. And that last part? Fucking jizz everytime.[/quote]
This.
I've been avoiding saying this but Invocation is not one of my favorite MA songs. It's really not all that special to me. It's a good song but I wouldn't put it in my top 10 songs.
Now on the other hand, Nothing is Not is a fucking skull-crushing song. The vocals are huge, awesome lyrics, great riffs, and fucking sick drumming. And that last part? Fucking jizz everytime.[/quote]
This.
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
I think NiN is more sludgy than Rocky. So in that respect Invocation.
Off topic, i do agree with Zim. I'm not that fond of IotCO.
Off topic, i do agree with Zim. I'm not that fond of IotCO.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
Both songs win. What these songs do have in common is that you never know when the song will end. I remember when I heard Nothing is Not for the first time "Wow, the awesome riffs never stop!"
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
[quote name="Maze"]Both songs win. What these songs do have in common is that you never know when the song will end. I remember when I heard Nothing is Not for the first time "Wow, the awesome riffs never stop!"[/quote]
Covenant of Death is like that. That half-the-song "outro" is one of my favorite Morbid Angel moments.
Covenant of Death is like that. That half-the-song "outro" is one of my favorite Morbid Angel moments.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Maze"]Both songs win. What these songs do have in common is that you never know when the song will end. I remember when I heard Nothing is Not for the first time "Wow, the awesome riffs never stop!"[/quote]
Covenant of Death is like that. That half-the-song "outro" is one of my favorite Morbid Angel moments.[/quote]
Yes it's crazy! First time I heard it I was like "Ambient? Morbid Angel playing minor chords with no distortion?
" but then after a while "Ambient
Morbid Angel playing minor chords with no distortion
"
[quote name="Maze"]Both songs win. What these songs do have in common is that you never know when the song will end. I remember when I heard Nothing is Not for the first time "Wow, the awesome riffs never stop!"[/quote]
Covenant of Death is like that. That half-the-song "outro" is one of my favorite Morbid Angel moments.[/quote]
Yes it's crazy! First time I heard it I was like "Ambient? Morbid Angel playing minor chords with no distortion?
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nothing is not vs invocation of the continual one
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Maze"]Both songs win. What these songs do have in common is that you never know when the song will end. I remember when I heard Nothing is Not for the first time "Wow, the awesome riffs never stop!"[/quote]
Covenant of Death is like that. That half-the-song "outro" is one of my favorite Morbid Angel moments.[/quote]
Yes it's crazy! First time I heard it I was like "Ambient? Morbid Angel playing minor chords with no distortion?
" but then after a while "Ambient
Morbid Angel playing minor chords with no distortion
"[/quote]

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Maze"]Both songs win. What these songs do have in common is that you never know when the song will end. I remember when I heard Nothing is Not for the first time "Wow, the awesome riffs never stop!"[/quote]
Covenant of Death is like that. That half-the-song "outro" is one of my favorite Morbid Angel moments.[/quote]
Yes it's crazy! First time I heard it I was like "Ambient? Morbid Angel playing minor chords with no distortion?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.


