Page 1 of 1

Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 00:12
by Hugo.
[youtube]J3ke7cVATuo[/youtube]

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 00:17
by Abzu
:lol: :xx:

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 00:20
by Verbal
Could have done without the last 2 seconds. They kind of drag a bit.

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 00:32
by jawn galliano
man this song totally reminds me of high school, i had this album on cassette and i did jam it muchly on the ride home during junior year

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 00:33
by Verbal
DEEEE-VOOUURRRR

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 00:43
by Abzu
:bang: I love that album

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 00:44
by Verbal
BARNES > FISHER

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 00:57
by Abzu
:frown:







:flamebait:

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 01:18
by Lavabug
:FACTbait:

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 01:18
by Verbal
You can prove anything with facts.

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 08:07
by FUKKET
I thought it was lame - as I expected the kitten to open its mouth for the scream bit...



:mmno: :frown:

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 08:55
by TamPron
:buttbait:

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 26 May 2011, 10:37
by Mr. P
[quote name="FUKKET"]I thought it was lame - as I expected the kitten to open its mouth for the scream bit...



:mmno: :frown:[/quote]

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 27 May 2011, 00:12
by Hugo.
Live bait :grim:

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 27 May 2011, 00:14
by Verbal
SOemone needs to build oin htat and then the grindy drign.

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 27 May 2011, 05:02
by ThrashedDeatH
Their best album is the first.

Re: Devoured by vermin appreciation.

Posted: 27 May 2011, 06:41
by Meat Engine
I enjoy this song quite a bit.