Page 1 of 1
I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 08:34
by Meat Engine
[youtube]ViSZI6UJEUQ[/youtube]
They are from my former city.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 08:47
by ^_____________^
There are so many modern metalcore bands out right now with that exact same production and song structure and image, but this one is indeed unique in its inexplicable ability to contain so many unnecessary musical elements at once.
The dual vocalist thing really needs to stop as well.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 08:53
by TamPron
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 09:53
by neckred
they must really have a thing for Nissans
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 10:34
by jawn galliano
guys they're just experimental. it's unique, which means its good. you're just being narrow-minded
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 13:28
by Mesarthim
I don't understand how bands like that are popular.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 15:12
by vO)))id
they should all be gang raped and mass murdered.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 15:29
by jawn galliano
if you'd just allow yourself to like it, i think you'll find you no longer advocate that course of action.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 15:41
by vO)))id
[quote name="Derek Waters"]if you'd just allow yourself to like it, i think you'll find you no longer advocate that course of action.[/quote]
Yeah, I guess I just have to allow myself to like crappy music so that I can finally understand it's true purpose!
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 16:05
by Verbal
You guys clearly don't "get" this band. And therefore it is ignorant of ye to comment on them. Some people just can't handle boundaries being broken.

Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 18:05
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote]
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 19:45
by Abzu
I used to hate this but once the stupidity wore off, I was able to enjoy every boundary-pushing moment that you negative fascists are ignoring due to your narrow-mindedness.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 19:45
by Abzu
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote][/quote]
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 20:56
by Drum Solo
I'm pretty sure other countries have devised their foreign policy on the existence of this band and it's pro-gay lumberjack drummer agenda.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 21:55
by Abzu
An den dey eat a da poo poo.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 22:06
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
/thread
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 23:36
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how bands like that are popular.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
My answer for this is, 90% of human race dont THINK they just follow.
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 26 May 2011, 23:38
by Verbal
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I don't understand how haircuts like that are popular.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
My answer for this is, 90% of human race dont THINK they just follow.[/quote]
Where are we going?
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 27 May 2011, 00:27
by ^_____________^
To the MTV awards.

Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 27 May 2011, 02:24
by TamPron
Re: I have found the worst band ever
Posted: 27 May 2011, 03:14
by vO)))id