Page 1 of 1

Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 21:04
by baron von blondle
I've posted songs from these guys here before I think, well now they are looking for a new bassist and tonight I'm going to jam with them.

I'm happy with my band EOLB but I need to be playing more than I am so I figure a second band could be a good move...I think I can rock this shit pretty hard :bang:



[youtube]_2GDIMQt5kw[/youtube]



[youtube]w_8_-Sf3UDA[/youtube]



let's see how it goes tonight... :ryan:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 21:04
by Conservative_Heretic
GOOD LUCK :xx: :xx: :xx: :ba: :greenie: :ba: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 21:08
by Uni777
[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]GOOD LUCK :xx: :xx: :xx: :ba: :greenie: :ba: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 21:20
by droidspawn
Obiat fucking rule. Been following them for a few years now.



Angry Water is a hell of a song.



I still have to get Eye Tree Pi yet,





Good luck with the jam, man. Let us know :santa:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 21:36
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
good luck pedro :gay:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 21:45
by Grudge
Good luck buddy

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 23:24
by Abzu
Rocktroop the fuck out of their ears, sir! :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 23:32
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="uni777"]
[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]GOOD LUCK :xx: :xx: :xx: :ba: :greenie: :ba: :greenie: :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote][/quote]

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 23:37
by Verbal
Unlike the other fools, I don't think you need luck!



So you can't have any.

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 26 May 2011, 23:52
by RitesOfPossession
Never heard this band before but it sounds great! Best of luck!

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 04:00
by rhino
woah, this band is rad. get on that shit baron

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 04:02
by vO)))id
good luck duder!! keep us up to date :greenie:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 04:56
by baron von blondle
Well I just got back now after a good long jam, I spent the morning being nervous :oldryan: but by the time we hit the rehearsal room I was in 'relaxed splendid mate of mine' mode and although I had no time to learn any songs we jammed through some new material and I think I justifiably rocked 4 strings.



So the upshot is I've been asked to jam again, they liked my playing, liked my bass-tone (how not? it's a Ricky) and it looks very likely the job is mine if I so desire, they've got some pretty groovy new stuff in the oven which, should I choose to join permanently, I'll get to noodle my nuts off all over :bang:



It could mean two albums in the space of one year recorded for me...a first!



:thingy:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 05:06
by Abzu
:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 05:12
by Conservative_Heretic
:xx: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie: :xx:

Congrats man!

:thingy:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 07:38
by droidspawn
[quote name="pulsar"]:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 07:50
by ^_____________^
Holy shit, that's awesome :thingy:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 16:59
by baron von blondle
thanks guys, I'm pretty happy :ba:

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 20:37
by Verbal
youre a great hard-on bearer, you deserve thing to work out

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 21:15
by Abzu
[quote name="Verbal"]youre a great hard-on bearer, you deserve thing to work out[/quote]

This, but without the horrible typing.

Re: Wish me luck...

Posted: 27 May 2011, 21:42
by baron von blondle
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Verbal"]youre a great hard-on bearer, you deserve thing to work out[/quote]

This, but without the horrible typing.[/quote]



:redneck: