Page 1 of 1

in solitude

Posted: 27 May 2011, 05:09
by rhino
[youtube]QzRyOSz2fjE[/youtube]





fuck yeah

Re: in solitude

Posted: 27 May 2011, 05:28
by jawn galliano
i came to this thread expecting candlemass!

Re: in solitude

Posted: 27 May 2011, 05:46
by rhino
:santa:



but still, this band is some old school win. its not retro bandwagon stuff

Re: in solitude

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 17:44
by rhino
*bump*



loving this, cant believe no one else likes this stuff?

Re: in solitude

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 20:08
by droidspawn
I'll listen when I get home, at work right now. Ryan post in my deftones thread :santa:

Re: in solitude

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 20:29
by rhino
any mercyful fate or kd fan will like in solitude alot :idea:

Re: in solitude

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 07:50
by rhino
[quote name="rasputin's balls"]I'll listen when I get home, at work right now. Ryan post in my deftones thread :santa:[/quote]





you give it a listen??

Re: in solitude

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 08:29
by droidspawn
listening now

Re: in solitude

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 08:37
by droidspawn
it was ok. Didn't knock my socks off or anything. I actually want to listen to Melissa or ghost now.

Re: in solitude

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 08:48
by rhino
it grew on me. i actually like that its not super catchy but just rocks enough

Re: in solitude

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 08:56
by droidspawn
tune was fine but the vocalist bothered me a bit for some reason :huh: