earth

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

earth

Post by rhino »

[youtube]zD-J8O2fLf4[/youtube]





ddrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooonnneeee :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: earth

Post by rhino »

horseback have some good tunes too





[youtube]HLpXjgXr38c[/youtube]





:idea:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: earth

Post by jawn galliano »

i haven't jammed earth in some time. i remember hex being some nice nighttime listening though :idea:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: earth

Post by agony bagony »

earth is serious good wood. i may jam them later on this day
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: earth

Post by Ninny »

Earth :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: earth

Post by rhino »

hell yeah ninny
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: earth

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Ninny"]Earth :xx:[/quote]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Those Insane Gods
Member
Posts: 436
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48

Re: earth

Post by Those Insane Gods »

I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: earth

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="Ninny"]Earth :xx:[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: earth

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.[/quote]



you mean because they use a steel guitar now? earth sounds about as country as country does to organ concertos
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Those Insane Gods
Member
Posts: 436
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48

Re: earth

Post by Those Insane Gods »

[quote name="100k ass-to-ass"]
[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.[/quote]



you mean because they use a steel guitar now? earth sounds about as country as country does to organ concertos[/quote]



It's been years. I might remember it wrong. Maybe it has a western feel? I don't know.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
Post Reply