ddrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooonnneeee
earth
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: earth
i haven't jammed earth in some time. i remember hex being some nice nighttime listening though 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
- Those Insane Gods
- Member
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48
Re: earth
I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: earth
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="Ninny"]Earth
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]Earth
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: earth
[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.[/quote]
you mean because they use a steel guitar now? earth sounds about as country as country does to organ concertos
you mean because they use a steel guitar now? earth sounds about as country as country does to organ concertos
- Those Insane Gods
- Member
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48
Re: earth
[quote name="100k ass-to-ass"]
[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.[/quote]
you mean because they use a steel guitar now? earth sounds about as country as country does to organ concertos[/quote]
It's been years. I might remember it wrong. Maybe it has a western feel? I don't know.
[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.[/quote]
you mean because they use a steel guitar now? earth sounds about as country as country does to organ concertos[/quote]
It's been years. I might remember it wrong. Maybe it has a western feel? I don't know.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity