Page 1 of 1

earth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 05:53
by rhino
[youtube]zD-J8O2fLf4[/youtube]





ddrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooonnneeee :xx:

Re: earth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 05:55
by rhino
horseback have some good tunes too





[youtube]HLpXjgXr38c[/youtube]





:idea:

Re: earth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 06:27
by jawn galliano
i haven't jammed earth in some time. i remember hex being some nice nighttime listening though :idea:

Re: earth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 17:03
by agony bagony
earth is serious good wood. i may jam them later on this day

Re: earth

Posted: 28 May 2011, 18:40
by Ninny
Earth :xx:

Re: earth

Posted: 28 May 2011, 22:16
by rhino
hell yeah ninny

Re: earth

Posted: 29 May 2011, 00:42
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="Ninny"]Earth :xx:[/quote]

Re: earth

Posted: 29 May 2011, 00:58
by Those Insane Gods
I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.

Re: earth

Posted: 30 May 2011, 10:24
by droidspawn
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="Ninny"]Earth :xx:[/quote][/quote]

Re: earth

Posted: 30 May 2011, 11:38
by agony bagony
[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.[/quote]



you mean because they use a steel guitar now? earth sounds about as country as country does to organ concertos

Re: earth

Posted: 30 May 2011, 15:55
by Those Insane Gods
[quote name="100k ass-to-ass"]
[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]I got into them on Pentastar. I haven't checked any of the post-reunion stuff except for a show I saw with them. That was really good though, but very different. More country inspired.[/quote]



you mean because they use a steel guitar now? earth sounds about as country as country does to organ concertos[/quote]



It's been years. I might remember it wrong. Maybe it has a western feel? I don't know.