Page 1 of 1

Jesu

Posted: 27 May 2011, 08:42
by droidspawn
So I grabbed Ascension in the file sharing forum and have been rocking that heavily. What should I snag next? I really enjoyed that style if it helps. I'm assuming the earlier work in more Godflesh like?

Re: Jesu

Posted: 27 May 2011, 08:59
by jawn galliano
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm", not really, i don't think. the self-titled is still my favorite, followed by the 'why are we not perfect?' EP.



i grabbed ascension a while ago but i haven't had a chance to listen to that yet. tomorrow!

Re: Jesu

Posted: 27 May 2011, 09:00
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
motherfucking Silver, Heartache, and Sundown/Sunrise

Re: Jesu

Posted: 27 May 2011, 09:09
by droidspawn
comments noted :santa:

Re: Jesu

Posted: 27 May 2011, 09:22
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
oh and the split with Envy



[youtube]FKOOyMh5BXs[/youtube]

[youtube]fA4WtX7drzQ[/youtube]

Re: Jesu

Posted: 27 May 2011, 16:16
by rhino
[youtube]u0PYwPMnUCM[/youtube]

[youtube]Trb0ht1Lyqg[/youtube]

Re: Jesu

Posted: 27 May 2011, 16:17
by rhino
just noticed skinner posted that song. still my fav jesu song