list here good funny rockstars books or biography. Advices well accepted
Imo the most funny is THE DIRT of Motley Crue and I AM OZZY.
I was curiose to read Mustaine's autobiography
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
i am ozzy and mustaines books were ok. i enjoy reading stuff like that, even if i'm not a big fan of the music. kind of like watching a behind the music episode
what about Mustaine's book ryan? it was a good book? funny episodes inside?
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I want to read Mustaine autobiography and Biff Byford autobiography.
I saw Mustaine's book at the library. 22 euros ,but I have a feeling is a nice book.....
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>