Rockstar's books/biography

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Rockstar's books/biography

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

list here good funny rockstars books or biography. Advices well accepted



Imo the most funny is THE DIRT of Motley Crue and I AM OZZY.



I was curiose to read Mustaine's autobiography :grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Post by rhino »

i am ozzy and mustaines books were ok. i enjoy reading stuff like that, even if i'm not a big fan of the music. kind of like watching a behind the music episode
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Post by Abzu »

Manson's was very interesting.



Long Hard Road Out of Hell
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I read Manson's Long road out of hell. :idea:



what about Mustaine's book ryan? it was a good book? funny episodes inside? :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I bought a Doors book today.





I want to read Mustaine autobiography and Biff Byford autobiography.







I saw Mustaine's book at the library. 22 euros :oldryan: ,but I have a feeling is a nice book.....
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Post by Uni777 »

Herion Diaries FTW
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Post by FUKKET »

i recently got



Aerosmith's

I Am Ozzy

The Dirt

GNR - Reckless Road

Slash

Herion Diaries

Joey Kramer - Hard Hit



i read the Dirt years ago.

I finished Aerosmith a few weeks ago.

Today i finished Reckless Road - real great read with great photos - and online version with bonus audio & video
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Post by Syysysyd »

ive read slash and nikki sixx the heroin diaries :/
Post Reply