Page 1 of 1

Rockstar's books/biography

Posted: 29 May 2011, 04:30
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
list here good funny rockstars books or biography. Advices well accepted



Imo the most funny is THE DIRT of Motley Crue and I AM OZZY.



I was curiose to read Mustaine's autobiography :grimb:

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Posted: 29 May 2011, 04:36
by rhino
i am ozzy and mustaines books were ok. i enjoy reading stuff like that, even if i'm not a big fan of the music. kind of like watching a behind the music episode

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Posted: 29 May 2011, 04:51
by Abzu
Manson's was very interesting.



Long Hard Road Out of Hell

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Posted: 29 May 2011, 05:00
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I read Manson's Long road out of hell. :idea:



what about Mustaine's book ryan? it was a good book? funny episodes inside? :xx:

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 02:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I bought a Doors book today.





I want to read Mustaine autobiography and Biff Byford autobiography.







I saw Mustaine's book at the library. 22 euros :oldryan: ,but I have a feeling is a nice book.....

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 12:48
by Uni777
Herion Diaries FTW

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 14:55
by FUKKET
i recently got



Aerosmith's

I Am Ozzy

The Dirt

GNR - Reckless Road

Slash

Herion Diaries

Joey Kramer - Hard Hit



i read the Dirt years ago.

I finished Aerosmith a few weeks ago.

Today i finished Reckless Road - real great read with great photos - and online version with bonus audio & video

Re: Rockstar's books/biography

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 14:24
by Syysysyd
ive read slash and nikki sixx the heroin diaries :/