Page 1 of 1

There's not really much to say about this band...

Posted: 29 May 2011, 15:12
by shadowalk
They aren't that special to me and I don't think they're that bad nor good. But I have always loved this song and I think it's just awesome. :alien:

[youtube]a_Cv1QmZ_ks[/youtube]

Re: There's not really much to say about this band...

Posted: 29 May 2011, 16:35
by RitesOfPossession
I'm seeing these guys in July (I think) because I know someone who's really into them. I don't listen to their records, although I used to, but they tend to be very entertaining live.

Re: There's not really much to say about this band...

Posted: 29 May 2011, 23:16
by ^_____________^
[youtube]EkF4JD2rO3Q[/youtube]



That's a cool song, but I don't really listen to this band that much anymore.

Re: There's not really much to say about this band...

Posted: 30 May 2011, 00:41
by Devy
Those recent drummer audition videos really make me wish I gave more of a shit about this band.