Page 1 of 1

ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 03:20
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:santa:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 03:27
by Tea
I admit I'll probably download and listen to it only a few times. It's gonna be the only Morbid Angel album I won't buy... :homework:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 03:27
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I fear the techno stuff inside :oldryan: :technoldryan:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 03:28
by rhino
besides the techno stuff, i think this will be a cool album

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 03:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="hey ryan"]besides the techno stuff, i think this will be a cool album[/quote]

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 03:30
by vO)))id
Download and fuck 0ff!

I bought the Nevermore single and that's enough.

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 09:18
by TamPron
I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax!

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 10:21
by Hallucinating dead
I am getting it in free, signed by Trey :phbbt:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 10:28
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
I'll download, listen a few times, and probably forget about/delete it



when you make 8.75/hour, it's hard to justify spending 15+ on really good music, let alone DUN DUN DUN DUN NEVERMOOOORRRRE

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 10:58
by agony bagony
i may download this for a few laughs some drunken night in the distant future. after hearing those clips, though, it just sounds fucking boring. i will spend my time listening to other things instead

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 11:10
by zim
[quote name="Apokatastasis Pantôn"]Download and fuck 0ff![/quote]

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 21:44
by Uni777
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]

:idea: paid for it alredy.

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 22:10
by agony bagony
did you keep the receipt

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 22:24
by vO)))id
[quote name="Uni"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]

:idea: paid for it alredy.[/quote]



hey uni, next time i'm sleeping over at your place, i can take the illud box instead! :lol:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 22:31
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="Uni"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]

:idea: paid for it alredy.[/quote]

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 23:14
by Mr. P
I already bought it and now I'm just waiting it to arrive. Samples do sounds intriguing but I don't know will like it or do I listen to it with finger on skip button. I know I already like Vulgor and Nevermore preeeetty much. It still doesn't mean it will be good album

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 23:17
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] :technoldryan:[/quote]

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 23:38
by Abzu
[quote name="That Insane God"]I already bought it and now I'm just waiting it to arrive. Samples do sounds intriguing but I don't know will like it or do I listen to it with finger on skip button. I know I already like Vulgor and Nevermore preeeetty much. It still doesn't mean it will be good album[/quote]

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 23:39
by Abzu
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] :technoldryan:[/quote][/quote]

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 31 May 2011, 23:41
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
this probably wont get money spent on it

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 01 Jun 2011, 00:48
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="Nick"]this probably wont get money spent on it[/quote]

Me thinks you might find some real good deals on eBay :redneck:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Posted: 01 Jun 2011, 01:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I'll just wait for it to hit the dollar bin at the independent music store i go to :greenie: