Page 1 of 1

watering this flower of disease

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 05:14
by droidspawn
[youtube]UqOoGBvJBK4[/youtube]



\m/ \m/

Re: watering this flower of disease

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 06:20
by rhino
an album that slips under the radar with me. i must change that

Re: watering this flower of disease

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 07:08
by droidspawn
I bought it today. Also got the new pentagram and the last buzzoven album at the record store :greenie:

Re: watering this flower of disease

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 07:12
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I fucking dig me some goatsnake

Re: watering this flower of disease

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 07:16
by droidspawn
As you should. A little goatsnake never hurt anybody.

Re: watering this flower of disease

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 10:27
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Unless you were actually attacked by said creature

Re: watering this flower of disease

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 10:49
by droidspawn
this is true. I would just offer mr goatsnake this :tvrkey:



If that wouldn't be enough to quench his hunger, I'd throw in :god: and possibly :krinor:



Then run like a banshee.