Page 1 of 1
Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 05:27
by Hugo.
Jesus, Void
[youtube]4msNeZyUmto[/youtube]
[youtube]6woXAJEYxw0[/youtube]
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 06:20
by rhino
ok, this rules
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 06:36
by Hugo.
Void needs to recommend more shit like this.
Consolamentum in this period.
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 07:14
by rhino
[youtube]MS7GWlOS2u0[/youtube]
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 16:53
by vO)))id
Ascension*
Yep, this is some amazing stuff

A pretty young band from Germany.
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 17:30
by vO)))id
Terzij De Horde (dutch friends of mine)
[youtube]VS8Dhmc6KnY[/youtube]
[youtube]rO0aDKa-KzE[/youtube]
Lurker of Chalice
[youtube]-1VISLfRDfg[/youtube]
Katharsis
[youtube]k8F7pxjP34M[/youtube]
Drudkh
[youtube]-ugttoQZalU[/youtube]
and probably many, many others that I can't think of now.
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 19:11
by Hugo.
Yeah i had checked out Katharsis alright, good shtuff.
Now i am fynally grymm

Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 19:17
by rhino
did you check out krater
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 19:53
by Hugo.
Its fucking awesome.
To think, when i first started posting here i liked the cleaned most sterile sounds possible.

This be some good shits!
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 20:10
by vO)))id
[youtube]9T6ST0RsHFc[/youtube]
[youtube]EmPb6ljXMV4[/youtube]
Check out the bands from the Crushing The Holy Trinity compilation;
Father
1. Deathspell Omega - Diabolus Absconditus
2. Stabat Mater - Above Him
Son
1. Musta Surma - Kalpeina Helvetin Tulessa
2. Musta Surma - Ruton Ruhtinas
3. Musta Surma - Hän On Pimeys
4. Musta Surma - Valkeuden Hauras Tuhka
5. Clandestine Blaze - Intro
6. Clandestine Blaze - Destroyer of Nations
7. Clandestine Blaze - Trophy
8. Clandestine Blaze - Behind the Faith
Holy Spirit
1. Mgła - Power and Will I
2. Mgła - Power and Will II
3. Mgła - Power and Will III
4. Mgła - Power and Will IV
5. Exordium - Ei Toivottu Vieras (Intro) / Tyrannia Martyrum
6. Exordium - Craving Vehemence
7. Exordium - Unevangel
Some very underground grimness on this one. It's still one of the compilations I want to acquire. I think there's one on eBay.
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 06:05
by Hugo.
CHRIST ON A FUCKING BICYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[youtube]CsufFTaOprc[/youtube]
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 06:07
by rhino
where is a mediafire link?

Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 06:18
by vO)))id
i think i downloaded this one
<!-- m -->
http://lix.in/-98d914<!-- m -->
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 06:22
by rhino
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 06:31
by Hugo.
I meant to post the track AMOK

Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 17:27
by rhino
realling digging this
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 17:32
by Tea
Ascension

:::: Nice to see other fans. If you like Ascension you'll probably like Deathspell Omega, but I assume you've already listened to them
And seeing as you said you liked Katharsis earlier, maybe Pest and Craft would also interest you?
[youtube]zepm3nt3tRY[/youtube]
[youtube]mVY_LUMXAIM[/youtube]
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 17:37
by Hugo.
[quote name="Tea!"]Ascension

:::: Nice to see other fans. If you like Ascension you'll probably like Deathspell Omega, but I assume you've already listened to them

[/quote]
Ha ha, this is like the unofficial Vahmpy thread

Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 18:17
by vO)))id
lol, yup - My Deathspell collection is getting pretty big now.
CD's:
- Mass Grave Aesthetics
- Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice
- Kénôse
- Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum
- Chaining the Katechon
- Paracletus
LP's:
- Kénôse
- Paracletus
I really want Si Monumentum and Fas on LP as well, to get the tryptic complete on vinyl. And of course the aforementioned compilation Crushing the Holy Trinity.
Can't go wrong with Clandestine Blaze either. I'm not sure which old Deathspell albums I'd like to acquire... perhaps I'd just have to complete their entire catalogue.
Pest is alright but I like Craft much better.
Also check out Nihill. fellating lover of mine does their artwork, lyrics and vocals;
their latest album;
<!-- m -->
http://nihill-grond.com/<!-- m -->
[youtube]aHliN0FiOCU[/youtube]
[youtube]N4M1XXJxNtA[/youtube]
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 18:38
by Tea
Yeah, pretty much the entire DSO discography kills. Only option is to get it all

Re: Ascention.
Posted: 15 Jun 2011, 01:30
by shubniggurath
Anyone get DsO's Diabolus Absconditus EP yet? I imagine it's the same recording as on the Crushing... compilation, but not sure. Trying to order from AJNA but having issues with their site. May get the vinyl as well, looks pretty cool.
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 15 Jun 2011, 04:34
by darkreignofset
killer stuff!!!!
Re: Ascention.
Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 12:19
by Hugo.
Whens your album out man?